Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How alone are you IRL?

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Just how lonely are you in the public's eye? The fact that you have to leave your comfort zone to go and function in the real world, where people treat you like a ghost or criminal and give you looks of disgust? The fact that you're always by yourself around normies...

101%

Must endure the torment.
Must endure the torment.
Must endure the torment.

Thou shall not lose thyself.

Pretty alone. For all intents and purposes, I am a loner. But I don't mind too much as I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people.

Very lonely. It is literally driving me insane.

Pretty alone. For all intents and purposes, I am a loner. But I don't mind too much as I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people.

I am alone as well, but unlike you, I would prefer to be normal and have friends. I am alone because I cannot really make friends with decent people (I have made friends with people who try to exploit me in the past, as those are easy to make friends with). I would much rather be a normal person with friends, a gf, someone who experiences the world, but I cannot. So I am an involuntary loner, you might say.

101%

Must endure the torment.
Must endure the torment.
Must endure the torment.

Thou shall not lose thyself.
The breaking point will be bliss. Then a bettER route can be explored.

The breaking point will be bliss. Then a bettER route can be had.
I wish i could walk in a parallel universe as a free consciousness devoid of any restrictions.

I wish i could walk in a parallel universe as a free consciousness devoid of any restrictions.
Same. This is why I'll be GTA 5 maxxing again. Need to release all of the negativefuel.

Same. This is why I'll be GTA 5 maxxing again. Need to release all of the negativefuel.
I´ll be Carmageddonmaxxing.
GTA has become weak sauce for me.

I've only got one friend

I can leave the house on most days, and not a single stranger would even acknowledge my presence, heck I could be gone for a whole week without contacting anyone and not even my family members would check up on me.

I'm currently dead.

In some ways, loneliness is a mentality. The loneliest I’ve felt was when I was surrounded by festive ppl. Even among friends and family, I could not rid myself of this ache and pain.

In some ways, loneliness is a mentality. The loneliest I’ve felt was when I was surrounded by festive ppl. Even among friends and family, I could not rid myself of this ache and pain.
I do feel quite comfy alone.
Its only a torment when i have to get out of the house.
Fucking normies.

You know the drill.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
fucking chads wrecked me after 2mins of race
AUmreNe.jpg
this game is harder than i remembered it :incel:

6ZD9J24.jpg
foid got wrecked based game

Last edited:
I hated being lonely back in college but after sometime I got used to it. I prefer being alone than have someone tell me mundane shit that I don't want to hear. I can do what I want.

I make friends but I never invite them back to my place at campus due to all my nazi shit on the wall.

in real life i only talk to my mom and occasionally to this one close friend of my mom which i only talk to like once every 2-3 months?i guess i talk to my brother and grandparents but that's once every 1-2 weeks on the phone.I barely talk to my dad

Im an absolute ghost somedays I go through without saying a word. I dont feel like I fit in with anyone im not complaining though because im a man and i have to suck it the fuck up:feelsseriously:

This past weekend on Sunday I realized I didn’t talk to a single person all weekend other than the girl behind the counter at the Mexican restaurant.

no friends IRL and no friends online, and that is how i like it.

100%. I don’t even know how to make friends anymore

I have 1 sole friend but he's kind of a soycuck and slowly is standing himself from me cause I started being honest

fucking chads wrecked me after 2mins of race
AUmreNe.jpg
this game is harder than i remembered it :incel:

6ZD9J24.jpg
foid got wrecked based game
Play Carmageddon 2.
Don´t get me wrong, i like TDR 2000 but it was a downgrade when it came down to physics, since it was made by a different team.
Have you played the latest title ?
Max Damage ?
First it was known as Reincarnation, they used kickstarter to get this going.
Then after release it had some problems, so later in 2016 they released Reincarnation under a new name, Max Damage with everything fixed, plus some DLC packed right out of the gate.
Its like a remake of the original game.

I feel like the only person on Earth.

i've been completely hermitmaxxing since 16 pretty much. nowadays i only go to uni and come back home. similar to my HS life. i go out for long ass walks around my city once or twice a week though