Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How about driving and cars? (poll)

Wich one is you?

• I don't have a drivers licence.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I have a drivers licence but i don't have a car.

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • I have licence and car too.

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
I know i misspelled license, sorry.

no license, that might change soon, if only i'd start. even if i had a license i couldn't afford a car, and if i could afford a car i would barely be able to afford gas

I use my mom's car, she has her own so it's practically mine

I drive a white 2011 Honda Civic, has 46k miles. Drives and handles well, good stereo. Will be driving that shit til it dies.
maxresdefault.jpg

I'd probably be shit at driving. I don't see myself ever getting a license even though my dad keeps pestering me about it.

I don't have a license and don't plan to change that.

I have a license but I'm too anxious to drive.

i have a license and can sometimes drive my moms car. Its a mercedes for superior gentlemen :feelzez:

Yes, a car is totally going to solve all my problems. How is it possible to be this bluepilled for so long? Keep coping
Who said that it will solve all your problems? But to be able to drive is an advantage in life, how is this fact bluepilled to you?

Who said that it will solve all your problems? But to be able to drive is an advantage in life, how is this fact bluepilled to you?

You said it would help me get a foid which is obviously cope

You said it would help me get a foid which is obviously cope
Imagine a situation where you get a date, what do you think gives you more advantage, if you go with bus, if you ask mom to drive you, or if you can take her with car? How is this basic logic cope to you?

Then jout say that you gave up and don't intend to get a gf anymore.

I didn't, but pretending that not having a car is what holds me back is just cope.

But if you put that aside, it's still makes life easyer if you can drive.

Can't afford it anyways and I get by perfectly fine without.

I didn't, but pretending that not having a car is what holds me back is just cope.

Can't afford it anyways and I get by perfectly fine without.
Who said that not having a car is what holds you back, i don't know what holds you back and i don't care. I only said that having one is an advantage.

i have a license but i hate driving

I can't get a license, I'm too much of an idiot to drive a car, so I fail all my exams. Imagining me driving in traffic seems just as unreal as me dating a girl.

I’m too much of an autistic retard to ever drive. I would piss my pants at every intersection.

I drive a white 2011 Honda Civic, has 46k miles. Drives and handles well, good stereo. Will be driving that shit til it dies.
maxresdefault.jpg

2012 Honda Fit Sport made in Japan, 25k miles.

Will keep this car for the next 20 years at least.

im in the process of getting one, but since im on ssri it takes longer than usual

I have both a license and a car, going for night drives is one of my biggest copes, but its an old Honda 92 accord I inherited from my grandpa so its not like I'm pulling girls with it.

License and 2 cars hehexd

I can't get a license, I'm too much of an idiot to drive a car, so I fail all my exams. Imagining me driving in traffic seems just as unreal as me dating a girl.
I used to feel like this, I just practiced and then gradually got into the busy roads. It's not as hard as you think.

I'd probably be shit at driving. I don't see myself ever getting a license even though my dad keeps pestering me about it.
So much easier than you think same with the driving test.

I wanted to say that I love driving... but I really don't anymore. I've changed so much in the last year. Still never crashed in 16 years of driving though. I'd say I'm a pretty good driver.

License costs 1,5k€ here so fuck that. Actually it's good that i dont have a license. If i had a car i would have gone ER on pedestrians

I drive a Mercedes CLK and it's very fun. I may need to give away my driver license soon due of getting caught driving too fast often, though.