Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How about becoming Muslim and moving into an Islamic country?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
Like United Arab Emirates, for example. In Islamic countries women are almost forced to become your partner. I could fake being Muslim for the rest of my life if only I could feel the love of a female.

What do you guys think?

Unless you want to live in the middle of the desert, it's gonna be mostly as westernized as the US. Dubai has lifted restrictions on covering up women for tourists, and Saudi Arabia canned their driving ban. The west and Israel is subverting those countries into becoming secular and liberal, and eventually they will go through their sexual liberation.

The best place to move to is somewhere where there aren't many people, or where the people are very ugly and you won't have to be tempted. That being said, I would recommend Papua New Guinea, or Western Australia where the abos live.

Yes then go and live in a Muslim village not a westernized city environment

Unless you want to live in the middle of the desert, it's gonna be mostly as westernized as the US. Dubai has lifted restrictions on covering up women for tourists, and Saudi Arabia canned their driving ban. The west and Israel is subverting those countries into becoming secular and liberal, and eventually they will go through their sexual liberation.

The best place to move to is somewhere where there aren't many people, or where the people are very ugly and you won't have to be tempted. That being said, I would recommend Papua New Guinea, or Western Australia where the abos live.
That's sad, because I actually feel indigenous women to be attractive. Plus if I saw some naked, I possibly could not control myself. How about Russia? There are more females in said country than men.

Russia sucks, corrupt government, police, and alcoholism/drug abuse is rampant. Women there are a meme, most are druggies and the good ones end up going to the west to fuck Chad.

Maybe you would prefer Namibia? Very sparsely populated

Russia sucks, corrupt government, police, and alcoholism/drug abuse is rampant. Women there are a meme, most are druggies and the good ones end up going to the west to fuck Chad.

Maybe you would prefer Namibia? Very sparsely populated
I would love Namibia. African countries are so nice. Females there tend to be very conservative and want to please their men. I believe getting out of the Western world is the only way out of inceldom.

As if you can just move there and they'll give out their daughter to a white convert or something. How would you make money too?

As if you can just move there and they'll give out their daughter to a white convert or something. How would you make money too?
I'm half black. That might help. Also I could do charity or something like that. Black women are so cute.

I'm half black. That might help. Also I could do charity or something like that. Black women are so cute.
I meant Islamic countries like UAE etc.