Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How a foid Cucked me with my friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 38682
  • Start date
Deleted member 38682

Deleted member 38682

Demon
-
In highschool I struggled to get out of the friend zone with this one blonde cum skin Jew girl and I gave up as soon as I realized that she was obsessing over a 6,4 Hispanic chad that I used to call my friend. Within two Months the two of them started dating. One day after I got home from school, I got a knock on my door and looked through the peep hole to see that it was the spic. I opened the door and saw that he was accompanied by his gf... they were asking to chill at my house for a Lil while because they didn’t have anywhere to go. Something immediately felt off because why couldn’t they just go hang out at the park right next to my home or literally anywhere else. They said “it was hot” and they wanted to hang out with me indoors. Bitch we’re all from Florida and they never try to hang out with me so that was bs for sure. I told them I couldn’t let them in and they never left, they just stood there and kept knocking and spamming my phone at the same time. I finally caved in and said fuck it, come on in. I have a one bedroom apartment, I have my own room, and my moms couch/bed is on one side of the living room and the other side has a tv and a couch. We sat down at the couch talking and shit while I played music on the tv, then at one point they moved to my moms bed and started cuddling. As soon as they started kissing I asked them not to do that in front of me and they just told me to turn around and keep playing music. I could hear them making out for 10 minutes on my mother’s fucking bed. What was I gonna do at that point. Later that school year I got pissed at the spic mf for creating a false rumor of me getting cheating on by someone who I wasn’t even dating and had no chance of dating so I slapped him and then got absolutely height mogged in a fight. I can’t believe I haven’t taken my own life yet. Every time I think about those two I get filled with that Patrick Bateman kind of anger fr....

but why didnt you tell them to get out when they started making out???

Femoids are terrible humans.

You are but a pushover .

Should have told them to get the fuck Out or get aggresive If They dont

letting them in and letting them make out in YOUR house was ultra giga super cucked, wtf?
but yeah, normies loooove to make incels suffer. they think they're something better because they exchange body fluids and put pensi in vagene.

brutal cuck experience
nobody is your friend they are all bastards ready to exploit you at the first opportunity

but why didnt you tell them to get out when they started making out???
I tried and definitely would’ve been more aggressive if I wasn’t physically outmatched. I literally got my ass beat my the dude. Read the end of post
letting them in and letting them make out in YOUR house was ultra giga super cucked, wtf?
but yeah, normies loooove to make incels suffer. they think they're something better because they exchange body fluids and put pensi in vagene.
Yea, never making a mistake like that again

I tried and definitely would’ve been more aggressive if I wasn’t physically outmatched. I literally got my ass beat my the dude. Read the end of post
I did read it. I'd have threatened the faggot with the cops or started recording them.

I did read it. I'd have threatened the faggot with the cops or started recording them.
yea ur right, back then I didn’t think to do stuff like that, i would just dissociate. Nowadays my anger is off the charts and if it were to happen again I’d probably instinctually do something that I would regret

In highschool I struggled to get out of the friend zone with this one blonde cum skin Jew girl and I gave up as soon as I realized that she was obsessing over a 6,4 Hispanic chad that I used to call my friend. Within two Months the two of them started dating. One day after I got home from school, I got a knock on my door and looked through the peep hole to see that it was the spic. I opened the door and saw that he was accompanied by his gf... they were asking to chill at my house for a Lil while because they didn’t have anywhere to go. Something immediately felt off because why couldn’t they just go hang out at the park right next to my home or literally anywhere else. They said “it was hot” and they wanted to hang out with me indoors. Bitch we’re all from Florida and they never try to hang out with me so that was bs for sure. I told them I couldn’t let them in and they never left, they just stood there and kept knocking and spamming my phone at the same time. I finally caved in and said fuck it, come on in. I have a one bedroom apartment, I have my own room, and my moms couch/bed is on one side of the living room and the other side has a tv and a couch. We sat down at the couch talking and shit while I played music on the tv, then at one point they moved to my moms bed and started cuddling. As soon as they started kissing I asked them not to do that in front of me and they just told me to turn around and keep playing music. I could hear them making out for 10 minutes on my mother’s fucking bed. What was I gonna do at that point. Later that school year I got pissed at the spic mf for creating a false rumor of me getting cheating on by someone who I wasn’t even dating and had no chance of dating so I slapped him and then got absolutely height mogged in a fight. I can’t believe I haven’t taken my own life yet. Every time I think about those two I get filled with that Patrick Bateman kind of anger fr....
I'm sorry for u brocel the life is tough but sometimes u need to be Predator instead of prey

Giga cucked I hope you learned your lesson @ThoughtfulCel what are your thoughts about this?
05ADB863 56D3 459B B02B 09CD48BB6AF8

Last edited:
I would have pulled my shotgun on them

Fuck chads and stacies

I don’t let people in my place. Removed door steps. LDARing in peace is like warmth next to campfire. Don’t be a doormat.

Last edited:
Should have beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat or called 911( in vedio game).