Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Housing market is out of control

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
Does this shit box look like it’s worth 500k?

Attachments

• 15907463-713D-40FC-AEA2-AA458C6C4B60.png
    15907463-713D-40FC-AEA2-AA458C6C4B60.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 79
No it's a fucking scam

That’s better than my sh*t box.

IMG 3194

No it's a fucking scam
That’s cheap for a house like that where I live. The problem is mass immigration and not giving a shit to increase production, housing, infrastructure, or anything at the population growth rate from it.

I was just looking for “cheap” houses in the USA for fun. Such drug dens that are sold in your country for upwards of 50k would not even be allowed to keep pigs in my country. Over for Yankees.

That's why we need powerful states so they can retake control of the market, expropriate people from their secondary residences and give them to people who need it.

f it section80maxx :cool:

That’s cheap for a house like that where I live. The problem is mass immigration and not giving a shit to increase production, housing, infrastructure, or anything at the population growth rate from it.
How would mass immigration affect housing prices? I know it keeps wages low because more people are willing to work for a really low pay

How would mass immigration affect housing prices? I know it keeps wages low because more people are willing to work for a really low pay
No, because there is a huge increase in the demand for housing but the supply does not change much.

lack of supply vs high demand.

and the reason why there is a lack of supply is simply racism. more housing means more niggers and spics moving in or nearby.

america is a racist capitalistic society. they both go hand in hand.

wherever cost of living is highest in america, there is more racism. don't let SF/Silicon valley fool you with their talk of social justice. they are by far way more racist than white southerners

fuck this. FUCK THIS econonmy. fuck scum landlords. kill all landlords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its inflation

Its the Jew

Not hard ppl lol

lack of supply vs high demand.

and the reason why there is a lack of supply is simply racism. more housing means more niggers and spics moving in or nearby.

america is a racist capitalistic society. they both go hand in hand.

wherever cost of living is highest in america, there is more racism. don't let SF/Silicon valley fool you with their talk of social justice. they are by far way more racist than white southerners
I bought a house as far away from niggers and spics as possible. I work and live near them and its a perpetual nightmare. Also I'm not even white ( albiet white passing )

I paid $50k for my double wide in 2017. Now I can get around $150k for it.