Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity House on Sorority Row

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
really good 80s horror movie. about the sorority stacies who pull a prank on the old roastie in charge of them and they accidentally kill the old hag. they then hide the body and the old woman's son comes back as a serial killer.

yes, some of those sorority girls were murdered. there's the life fuel for you guys

Hm, I planned on watching this one but I got tired of slashers for a while, I should get back into them now that some time has passed ngl, based of you to remind me. Deranged (1974) is pretty good too, it's about some redneck who decorates his house with female corpses and it doesn't have the foid worship undertones that a lot of slashers seem to have.

Thanks for suggestion, bro, might check it out. I like horror movies generally.

Hm, I planned on watching this one but I got tired of slashers for a while, I should get back into them now that some time has passed ngl, based of you to remind me. Deranged (1974) is pretty good too, it's about some redneck who decorates his house with female corpses and it doesn't have the foid worship undertones that a lot of slashers seem to have.
unfortunately i can't watch all films. netflix doesn't have many films nowadays and on demand sometimes makes you pay money