Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Houellebecq readers GTFIH

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
It's in french.....i can't read it.
DJr0.gif
Can't you give us the translate version too OP ?

As someone who reads houellebecq, he's not blackpill at all, he has some blackpill parts that we love to quote but also a looot of bluepill ones, in "elementary particles" a personnage for instance say that only women are capable of love, empathy, that men loves is fake but women love is real, and a lot of other bluepilled things all along the book, plus he seems to think an ugly female have it worse or as bad as an ugly male in a lot of parts.

"Whatever" is more incel friendly, but even in whatever houellebecq seems to think ugly females are in a spot equal to ugly males.

It's in french.....i can't read it.
DJr0.gif
Can't you give us the translate version too OP ?
The foreign press don't give a shit about it, but I found this twit that sums up well the whole thing :

20 years younger... Not bad for an old decrepit dude with no teeth.

Statusmaxxing works. It's so hard and unlikely to become famous though!
As someone who reads houellebecq, he's not blackpill at all, he has some blackpill parts that we love to quote but also a looot of bluepill ones, in "elementary particles" a personnage for instance say that only women are capable of love, empathy, that men loves is fake but women love is real, and a lot of other bluepilled things all along the book, plus he seems to think an ugly female have it worse or as bad as an ugly male in a lot of parts.
If he truly were blackpill he would never have gone as far as he went.

"Whatever" is more incel friendly, but even in whatever houellebecq seems to think ugly females are in a spot equal to ugly males.
I think that the parts about "women having it harder than everyone since the dawn of time" is just a forced literary cliché, but I get your point.

I don't understand why people still deny JBW, just look at that guy. Yea, I understand he has status, but still.
Also look at that noodlewhore, I am already feeling bad for his unborn son.

He lets one of his alter egos, Bruno, even say that women are the more gentle sex. As much as I love Houellebecq and recommend reading him, you have to take it all with a grain of salt (like with every other author!).

Or if you take his latest novel Submission. The actual "twist" is genius of course: yeah, France becomes Islamic but things become BETTER because Islam destroys feminism and capitalism. This is very clever ... embracing the right-wing fear of an "Islamization" ... but then turning it all upside down by describing how Islam makes things better.

But Islam is also getting feminized. You really have to be an autistic basement dweller to believe that Islam will destroy Western feminism. Most of these critics of Islam spend more time studying Surahs than Muslims themselves, lol.

So yeah ... there is good and there is bad.

And yeah, JBW, I guess. JBW + Asian woman...

I don't understand why people still deny JBW, just look at that guy. Yea, I understand he has status, but still.
Just be white with giga status theory. :feelsbadman:

Also look at that noodlewhore, I am already feeling bad for his unborn son.

Yeah, I mean it's not like there aren't any Asian writers or Asian people with status. Asian writers and Asian artists don't marry young blondes from Norway...

Yeah, I mean it's not like there aren't any Asian writers or Asian people with status. Asian writers and Asian artists don't marry young blondes from Norway...
High IQ post.

If he truly were blackpill he would never have gone as far as he went.
Some of his poetries are hardcore NSFW psychopath maxxed stuffs regarding foids ...

French girls are so fucking hot and are always shacking up with Arab and black thugmaxxed dudes. If I was a Frenchcel I would have roped ages ago.

Just be me and dead theory. :feelsrope:
I have family there and one great thing about going back to the Jewnited States was I can go days without seeing a thin, attractive woman and thus avoid the urges. Nice country you've got tho. Still whiter than America RIP

French girls are so fucking hot and are always shacking up with Arab and black thugmaxxed dudes. If I was a Frenchcel I would have roped ages ago.

i have heard that it's the bbc lover capital of the world

I have family there and one great thing about going back to the Jewnited States was I can go days without seeing a thin, attractive woman and thus avoid the urges. Nice country you've got tho. Still whiter than America RIP
I really like my country too tbh. Personnally I would feel really deprived to be constantly surrounded by fat juggernaut material unhealthy foids. I actually live near the coast, so the amount of legit harbodies is 95%.

Raphael, tu ne connaitras jamais les amours adolescents. Tu n'es pas un rêve de jeune fille...

Just read Las partículas elementales (translation to Spanish) and I liked it a lot when I was bluepilled. Now I think it wasn't blackpilled enough obviously. I have to read more shit he's written, seems interesting.
I don't know what to think about he getting married. On the one hand, I'm glad he ascended before dying. On the other, I know that his wife's looksmatch killed himself a long time ago or lives a lonely and sad life.
So idk.

He was married twice. I've read some of his books, I have them on kindle, but it didn't interest me that much. There are some blackpill quotes but other than that I don't see the appeal. If you want blackpills, read Schopenhauer, Greek tragedies and mythologies. The old testament is also full of blackpills.