Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hot girl touched me

StainedCum

StainedCum

Greycel
She moved me out of the way, she touched my shoulder and moved me to the left, and just walked on.
What pisses me off about this is that I will never forget this moment, because no one touches me, no one wants to touch me, especially an attractive girl
lol

Did she make you hard?

Welcome to the clown town

She clearly wanted you

You should've pushed her hard to show her true place.

You know, the way I’ve been getting treated by normalfags makes me want to be around other incels more and less around women.

Funny cuz when she dies she won’t even remember u but when u die you’ll remember it to the fullest. It’s over :feelscry:

I remember a way better experience happened to me like a couple months ago. The teacher told some qt female to help us assemble our stuff, so she reached out to get the piece in my hand and she ended up touching my hand a couple of times.
It's sad that I'm still remembering this even fondly all these months later but that was one of the only times I've gotten touched by a female

This is how femdomcels are created tbh.

Over for Clubpenguincels.

She raped you #MeToo

I bet she felt soft, I've been touched by a female twice this month. Once when we were storming out of class and the second time was my aunt's friend shaking my hand.

report her to the police for harassment

Must be nice you fucking fakecel.

Fakecels.co

Congratulation. You're a chad now.

I can relate. A few weeks ago I was in Subway and when the girl gave me my receipt our hands touched briefly and it felt so nice.

When you're deprived of a woman's touch for so long, you savour whatever scraps you can get.

What pisses me off about this is that I will never forget this moment, because no one touches me, no one wants to touch me, especially an attractive girl
happened to me when the hot dentist woman bumped my arm with her bare arm.
Was the closest i've gotten to physical contact with a woman in my entire life :incel: :feelscry: