Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen noodlewhore gave me a strange gesture

Maybe you could have started a conversation and she’d be receptive, but I don’t know. I’m always afraid to ask out women because of the huge risk. Not just rejection, but you can literally get accused of harassment in this cucked society, especially if she’s under 18.
being a man in your 20s and chatting up teenage girls in the west is a very, very bad idea...

being a man in your 20s and chatting up teenage girls in the west is a very, very bad idea...
Yep. That’s exactly why I never risk it. I don’t chat up any women for that matter because I know I’m too much of a sperg for that. Women just give me one word responses and are not receptive when I have tried to start conversations

Indeed, be careful man

Yep. That’s exactly why I never risk it. I don’t chat up any women for that matter because I know I’m too much of a sperg for that. Women just give me one word responses and are not receptive when I have tried to start conversations
in the past, it was normal for men to chat up women,start convos with them and get to know them a bit.
Maybe even potentially, score a date and start a relationship with them.
this used to be completely, perfectly normal, even with older men and younger women.
Because naturally, biologically, men are more attracted to younger women because they can birth strong, healthy babies.
Whereas older women can only birth weak spastics with defects and disabilities who will require permanent care.

but now, in our corrupt, feminist, western SOYcieties, you could literally get the jerkops called on you and get yourself thrown in prison if you so much as make a woman feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable!
there have been plenty of stories on news sites and on twitter and youtube of men having their lives ruined by women by being falsely accused of rape.
also, most young white women these days have been brainwashed by feminism into beLIEving that white men are violent, rapists, perverts and psychos, even when their not.
these feminists are also the exact same cunts who will vote for the most illegal importation of violent, low IQ niggers, pakis and gandhis into white countries, and will accept and defend their violent, hateful cultures.
these same niggers, pakis and gandhi are also the real, actual violent rapists, perverts and psychos too, not the white men these dumb whore share their countries with and demonize so much.

Last edited:
in the past, it was normal for men to chat up women,start convos with them and get to know them a bit.
Maybe even potentially, score a date and start a relationship with them.
this used to be completely, perfectly normal, even with older men and younger women.
Because naturally, biologically, men are more attracted to younger women because they can birth strong, healthy babies.
Whereas older women can only birth weak spastics with defects and disabilities who will require permanent care.

but now, in our corrupt, feminist, western SOYcieties, you could literally get the jerkops called on you and get yourself thrown in prison if you so much as make a woman feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable!
there have been plenty of stories on news sites and on twitter and youtube of men having their lives ruined by women by being falsely accused of rape.
I know. It’s fucking ridiculous. Women became too masculine and not submissive. They also get way too edgy over nothing. Also, your point about older women birthing defective children is true. I was born to a 40 year old mother, and I’m a sperg because of it. Not to mention the chronic physical health issues I have that require daily medications to not die. Plus, I was born 2 months premature and weighed only 4.5 pounds. I literally never even touched pussy on the way out because I was born via a C-section. Older women having kids should be illegal

I know. It’s fucking ridiculous. Women became too masculine and not submissive. They also get way too edgy over nothing. Also, your point about older women birthing defective children is true. I was born to a 40 year old mother, and I’m a sperg because of it. Not to mention the chronic physical health issues I have that require daily medications to not die. Plus, I was born 2 months premature and weighed only 4.5 pounds. I literally never even touched pussy on the way out because I was born via a C-section. Older women having kids should be illegal
my mother was 26-27 when she shat me out her cunt after getting cummed in by my bluepilled boomer soyfag betabux father.
my younger sister is also mildly autistic and our mother was 28-29 when she was born.

my autism isn't even that bad, technically its aspergers.
of course, in our pussyfied SOYciety, aspergers is no longer politically correct because it sounds "elitist".
i got yelled at by autists on R/autism on reddit for using the term "aspergers" ffs.

the only autistic thing about me is that i have crappy social skills, aren't good at identifying social cues and body language.
honestly, this is because i was neglected by my family and they didn't bother to try and socialize me or prepare me for the world.
they put way too much faith in the school system, which btw, has been proven multiple times to not actually work either.
i swear, if i actually had a good, kind, caring and interested family, i would not be who and what i am now, even with my aspergers.

The V sign, when the palm is facing toward the person giving the sign, has long been an insulting gesture in the United Kingdom, and later in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. It is frequently used to signify defiance (especially to authority), contempt, or derision.

The V sign, when the palm is facing toward the person giving the sign, has long been an insulting gesture in the United Kingdom, and later in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. It is frequently used to signify defiance (especially to authority), contempt, or derision.
she was giving this sign
1200px-362-victory-hand-2.svg.png

not this sign
375257500.jpg

still no idea on what her pointing up to herself was meant to mean

Without a doubt, he is probably fucking some japanese princess from the house of Yamato as we speak
he can easily tell the difference between Laos pussy, Cambodian pussy, Mongolian pussy and Myanmar pussy.

she was giving this sign
1200px-362-victory-hand-2.svg.png

not this sign
375257500.jpg

still no idea on what her pointing up to herself was meant to mean
Normies are so weird man, and that includes foids. It's like all NTs were given a script with all social skills and gestures listed at birth and us autists weren't.

Truth be told, I have 0 idea what this gesture is either, @lu.jones says she wants to give you a bj but Im not sure if I see it that way. Im too autistic to understand people around me

Truth be told, I have 0 idea what this gesture is either, @lu.jones says she wants to give you a bj but Im not sure if I see it that way. Im too autistic to understand people around me
can't spell aUtIstic without U and I

I'm not fucking bragging here, I don't know what this gesture means.
Being the dumb autistic that I am, I'm not great at identifying social cues or body language.

Anyhoo, as I typed this down on my phone, I'm literally sitting outside Starbucks, using their WiFi.
Do this was literally a few minutes ago.

I was walking down the high street, and while I was, I walked pass these 2 teen foids.
One was mayo, the other was noodle.
Both of them were wearing tanktops and short shorts.
It's really warm and sunny today.
They were both walking along side each other, horizontally.

As I walked pass them, the mayo was on my right, the noodle was on her left.
As I walked pass them, the noodle, while facing forward, flipped me a peace sign, and pointed up to her face with her index finger.

She and her friend didn't say anything to me as we passed eachother.
Her friend took no notice of me either.
chads.is

i've been rated a ltn here on IS, chads and mtns mog me.
also, i'm white and that foid was noodle, noodlewhores would rather be with white subhumans than ricecels... or so i heard.
you should have slapped her face in front of her whore friend lol just don't get caught by the police.

you should have slapped her face in front of her whore friend lol just don't get caught by the police.
the jerkops know my description and theres CCTV cameras across town.
they'll know where to find me if i did that.

the jerkops know my description and theres CCTV cameras across town.
they'll know where to find me if i did that.
Ok than don't do it lol i remember your post about the foid you punched lol thank you for that moment.