Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Horn effect trait: Teenagers asking you to buy them cigarettes

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Yesterday I was walking home after using public transportation. Then some dumb teenager walks in front of me and asks me if I can buy him and his friends cigarettes. I simply ignore him and continue walking. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, but this thing has happened several times before. I suspect it is because I’m and ugly bearded sandnigger and I was even wearing a full adidas outfit that day (common ethnic thing).

Do teenagers ever ask you to buy them cigarettes?

Yesterday I was walking home after using public transportation. Then some dumb teenager walks in front of me and asks me if I can buy him and his friends cigarettes. I simply ignore him and continue walking. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, but this thing has happened several times before. I suspect it is because I’m and ugly bearded sandnigger and I was even wearing a full adidas outfit that day (common ethnic thing).

Should have bought and sold it to them for twice the price tbh.

Tbh prob never happened to me since high school when I was 18.

I once was asked if I would have a lighter :chad:

can you buy me cigarettes and alcohol

Never happened to me before tbh

has never happened to me before either.

Yeah, when I was 15 and the kid was 17. Even at that age, I could legit pass for an adult.

No cuz I look younger than the teenagers (this was before tobacco became 21+)

didnt happend to me

I'm a teenager

bearded sandniggers me

Once they asked me to buy a bottle of tequila for them.

They see that you're ugly and undesirable, so they can more easily convince you to buy them smokes by pretending to like you/acting like you're cool/giving you validation.

Should've told him to stick rocks up his ass and fuck off, or else.

Still can't believe the raise the smoking age to 21.

I'd buy a foid cigs for a bj ngl.

Never happened to me tbh

I been asked before when I was younger. I tink cuz I look subservient n easy to prey

Ive been asked that before too

Teenagers don't approach me unless it's a joke