Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Hopefully) my last thread here, at least until certain things change

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I don't know if it's because of potential server problems or whatever (I really want to believe this is the case), but it's clear that the staff has been hostile towards certain controversial themes here for a good while:

img/155332

I didn't break any rule there. I didn't endorse crimes, I simply followed logic to show that that feminist concept doesn't make sense and then argued what would be the best hypothetical scenario instead (basically, what was the case during 95%+ of human history, before feminism).

Back in last year, I created this thread asking the userbase if they agreed that agecucking is whiteknighting (which is already against the rules on .co/is). A whopping 85.5% of it agreed. I then posted on the suggestions board about it being polled like many other things were, my thread wasn't even approved.

Even much more disappointing is the fact agecucks of high caliber are roaming free, not being banned anymore, for a good while now:

To me, the two main selling points of an incel site are 1) free speech concerning certain subjects which aren't allowed in 99.9% of the internet these days and 2) a place free of women, cucks, agecucks, feminists and similar people, who also pester most of the internet these days. So I'm not comfortable with using this site anymore. If the staff chose to welcome agecucks and be hostile towards people like me who are interested in discussing controversial topics which, despite not being necessarily central to inceldom, do have to do with it since feminism is the main cause of both inceldom and the radical shift in how society deals with young women (then, they were encouraged to marry young and stay married; now, they're encouraged to "experience" fornication galore and get jaded to just much later marry some betabuxx), then it would be cucked and masochistic for me not to leave. Have fun with the cucks and male feminists instead.

The fact there are many people on an incel site who, despite being incels, side with feminist shit against not even real rapist pedophiles, but simply ugly, fellow incels who missed on teen love and wanted the experience, simply TALKING about it here, seriously bothers me. Male gynocentrism has no limits. We all know how horrible women can be but those levels of masochistic, subservient gynocentrism most men display are also a complete disgrace.

They support something disgraceful, immoral, which goes against not only their own self-interest but against what would be best for a functional society. Not to mention God's law if you believe in God. All major religions agree. It's a disgraceful thing.

Ryo was right in the end, homo homini lupus. It's not only women, most men definitely suck as well and will side with women against fellow men no matter how awfully they are treated by such women. Such men definitely deserve all the shit they get from women.

To all the good users here, who sadly are many, goodbye. I'll be active elsewhere.

Last edited:
:feelsmage: Come back soon.

>Ryo banned

The fuck did I miss?

redit: Oh he self banned. RIP. Also sad to see these cucked rules tbh.

where are you going mainlander?i don't like co much since all the mods have some incredibly dodgy connections and their moderation is obviosly not the best,but i don't know of any sites similar to this one.

Also it's true that many people here are absolutely bluepilled and are still in la la land where middle schoolers/high schollers don't fuck daily and are definetely all innocent and just like anime. Agefags are absolutely fucking disgusting and should be kicked out of any community.I am generally agaisnt relationships involving 5+ year as age difference(i have a few reasons why i think it shouldn't happen,but i do find it acceptable in very exact situations),but agefags just hate age gaps because they can't imagine teens with old men or because they think teens are innocents things(jfl when these innocent teens have fucked over 20 guys and the guy defending them is a clueless virgin kek).

a lot of oldcels have been banned,killed themselves,left the forums,and it's mostly now new guys who don't know left from right so it isn't surprising that we have so many half bluepillers.The blackpill is essentially an oral tradition.Once the people who know the know leave,then the culture/knowledge dies.But i have the suspicious that many of these people won't even understand the blackpill much less integrate,since many of them aren't even incels to begin with(so many suspicious greycels lately).

the future of the incel community in the west had dire prospects.

So Basically what you said in the thread is ràping children is wrong, but a teen being married off to one man is better than having sex throughout her teens and getting stds and ruining her image and youth.

It seemed baity in the title but I see nothing wrong with the post

where are you going mainlander?i don't like co much since all the mods have some incredibly dodgy connections and their moderation is obviosly not the best,but i don't know of any sites similar to this one.

Also it's true that many people here are absolutely bluepilled and are still in la la land where middle schoolers/high schollers don't fuck daily and are definetely all innocent and just like anime. Agefags are absolutely fucking disgusting and should be kicked out of any community.I am generally agaisnt relationships involving 5+ year as age difference(i have a few reasons why i think it shouldn't happen,but i do find it acceptable in very exact situations),but agefags just hate age gaps because they can't imagine teens with old men or because they think teens are innocents things(jfl when these innocent teens have fucked over 20 guys and the guy defending them is a clueless virgin kek).

a lot of oldcels have been banned,killed themselves,left the forums,and it's mostly now new guys who don't know left from right so it isn't surprising that we have so many half bluepillers.The blackpill is essentially an oral tradition.Once the people who know the know leave,then the culture/knowledge dies.But i have the suspicious that many of these people won't even understand the blackpill much less integrate,since many of them aren't even incels to begin with(so many suspicious greycels lately).

I'll be on Gamedevcel's site.

Last edited:
You got it backward.
The age of marriage in most states is lower than age of consent because it give powers to the parents to protect their children.
They can let their daughters get married and have sex at age 14 if they find a responsible man/ husband.

However the feminists and the states want to push the age of marriage to 18 in all of the states now.
Thus taking power away from parents and teaching all kinds of perversions and degenerate stuff in state run schools.

I don't understand anything you wrote so....

See you tomorrow#

please send me your discord so we can be in touch

And he’s been gone for more than a week now. :cryfeels:

Why do you think I rarely post here? It seems people get warned and banned for everything.

Even though I know it’s hard, stay strong brocel. Don’t let (((them))) win.
I don't know if it's because of potential server problems or whatever (I really want to believe this is the case), but it's clear that the staff has been hostile towards certain controversial themes here for a good while:

View attachment 428595

I didn't break any rule there. I didn't endorse crimes, I simply followed logic to show that that feminist concept doesn't make sense and then argued what would be the best hypothetical scenario instead (basically, what was the case during 95%+ of human history, before feminism).

Back in last year, I created this thread asking the userbase if they agreed that agecucking is whiteknighting (which is already against the rules on .co/is). A whopping 85.5% of it agreed. I then posted on the suggestions board about it being polled like many other things were, my thread wasn't even approved.

Even much more disappointing is the fact agecucks of high caliber are roaming free, not being banned anymore, for a good while now:

To me, the two main selling points of an incel site are 1) free speech concerning certain subjects which aren't allowed in 99.9% of the internet these days and 2) a place free of women, cucks, agecucks, feminists and similar people, who also pester most of the internet these days. So I'm not comfortable with using this site anymore. If the staff chose to welcome agecucks and be hostile towards people like me who are interested in discussing controversial topics which, despite not being necessarily central to inceldom, do have to do with it since feminism is the main cause of both inceldom and the radical shift in how society deals with young women (then, they were encouraged to marry young and stay married; now, they're encouraged to "experience" fornication galore and get jaded to just much later marry some betabuxx), then it would be cucked and masochistic for me not to leave. Have fun with the cucks and male feminists instead.

The fact there are many people on an incel site who, despite being incels, side with feminist shit against not even real rapist pedophiles, but simply ugly, fellow incels who missed on teen love and wanted the experience, simply TALKING about it here, seriously bothers me. Male gynocentrism has no limits. We all know how horrible women can be but those levels of masochistic, subservient gynocentrism most men display are also a complete disgrace.

They support something disgraceful, immoral, which goes against not only their own self-interest but against what would be best for a functional society. Not to mention God's law if you believe in God. All major religions agree. It's a disgraceful thing.

Ryo was right in the end, homo homini lupus. It's not only women, most men definitely suck as well and will side with women against fellow men no matter how awfully they are treated by such women. Such men definitely deserve all the shit they get from women.

To all the good users here, who sadly are many, goodbye. I'll be active elsewhere.
:feelsmage: Come back soon.
>Ryo banned

The fuck did I miss?

redit: Oh he self banned. RIP. Also sad to see these cucked rules tbh.

So Basically what you said in the thread is ràping children is wrong, but a teen being married off to one man is better than having sex throughout her teens and getting stds and ruining her image and youth.

It seemed baity in the title but I see nothing wrong with the post
literally copy and past "gamedevcel's" and the incewiki page on him should appear with the site mainlander recommended.
that was a good post and very reasonable and logical.
too bad it triggered agecucks' maternal instincts.
You got it backward.
The age of marriage in most states is lower than age of consent because it give powers to the parents to protect their children.
They can let their daughters get married and have sex at age 14 if they find a responsible man/ husband.

However the feminists and the states want to push the age of marriage to 18 in all of the states now.
Thus taking power away from parents and teaching all kinds of perversions and degenerate stuff in state run schools.
I don't understand anything you wrote so....

See you tomorrow#
please send me your discord so we can be in touch
And he’s been gone for more than a week now. :cryfeels:
Why do you think I rarely post here? It seems people get warned and banned for everything.
I’ll unironically rope if he deletes his account :feelscry:

Huge blow to the forum

No incel would have a problem with age of consent laws, because no foid would consent to an incel at any age.

I think OPs original point is quite retarted and I have no sympathy for pedocels. But this post by itself was tame enough to not be deserving of a warning. Maybe this was a sign of things to come, considering that people now get banned for saying "go ER" and "foids should be illeterate"
Foids are already illiterate for the most part where that doesn't even need to be enforced given that a majority of them already don't bother picking up a book reading anything. Ever heard of a bitch picking up a book of philosophy reading it in her spare time as a personal hobby? Neither have I.

see you in the next thread

Wise. If age of consent is reduced at least some guys may have some chance to experience teen love. But the foids will still go for the bullies and chads. Buddha got married at 16.

You literally like little girls bro cringe