Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope Chad and Stacy smell my stinky poo

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Im currently taking a shit at school and the bathroom door is propped open, obviously i didn't bother to close, i just let it be. This bathroom is right before the cafeteria situated in a hallway. Top kek. Im taking a huge shit and it's going to diffuse hopefully imto chad's and Stacys nostrils as they eat. Fuck them.

Just let chad and stacie smell your poop
theory!!!

1523378988 RwGlJ

be sure not to press the button

I hope you will ruin their day or lunch...

Wait it posted on IncelTears. You make us look really good man, not autistic whatsoever :feelsautistic: Better go ER on them for real

Damn, I need to try this.

I never flush the stinky poos I leave in my college's unisex toilets in hopes that some roasties will have a good whiff of my poignant stink.

I never flush the stinky poos I leave in my college's unisex toilets in hopes that some roasties will have a good whiff of my poignant stink.
We need more soldiers like you, boyo.

Based and redpilled

Yeah, like we need any more low quality shitposts in this forum. :soy:

Yeah, like we need any more low quality shitposts in this forum. :soy:
Cope. My post is high-iq. We need to make the normies suffer every and anyway we can, and plus it provides a little comedic relief in our shitty daily lives.

currently taking another stinky poo in the unisex bathroom by all the nursing classes. i hope a Stacy discovers my shit. lifefuel tbh

I wish I could take a nice shit without constipation

Unisex toilets? Ngl it would be nice to hear stacy piss

I take a shit at work every time I'm there, I hope they choke in the smell of my shit.

I take a shit at work every time I'm there, I hope they choke in the smell of my shit.
brings me joy tbh. anything i can do to terrorize the normies (in legal ways)

Shit on the floor next time.

Just don't flush theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back