Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hooman beings were never a virtuos or tough species and value beauty above all else.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I was just thinking to myself, human beings were always a visual species that valued beauty as the highest value.
Those silly ideas that we were tough and virtuous are a massive cope.
Women always wanted the most attractive option and settled for less as forced, as anyone else knows life doesn't care about what you want sweaty.

Other species like elk or gorilla might actually win foids over winning in combat.
Not so for humans. If ugly ogre beats up Chad foids will just be upset and wish they were with Chad. Strength means nothing in that sense gymcels.

Maybe this has to do with our eyes being more evolved than others, my point is we were never good, virtuous, strong, tough, or any of those things. Just a bit smarter and more conniving.

Even if intelligence is our defining trait, beauty is still above it as we can see even dumb cheddar chads get great success.