Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Hoolywood men join #askmoreofhim movement to support #timesup and #metoo

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
A group of Hollywood men have launched #AskMoreOfHim, a movement that aims to shed a light on the importance of men speaking out against sexism.

This year’s awards season has been dominated by talk of the #TimesUp and #MeToo campaigns, with celebrities using their high profile platforms to raise awareness for the victims of sexual harassment and abuse.

Now a selection of activists and male members of the film industry have signed an open letter to explain why men must take on the responsibility of calling out sexism and taking ownership for their actions.

The letter, which has been signed by Friends actor David Schwimmer, Scream actor David Arquette and How to Get Away with Murder actor Matt McGorry among others, has been published by The Hollywood Reporter.

“We applaud the courage and pledge our support to the courageous women — and men, and gender non-conforming individuals — who have come forward to recount their experiences of harassment, abuse and violence at the hands of men in our country,” it reads.

“As men, we have a special responsibility to prevent abuse from happening in the first place.

“After all, the vast majority of sexual harassment, abuse and violence is perpetrated by men, whether in Hollywood or not.”

The letter goes on to say that while not all men are perpetrators of sexual abuse, that some may have enabled others to act in a harmful way in the past by not taking action against them.

“Nonetheless, we believe that men must speak out against sexism, even as we engage in our own process of critical self-reflection, personal growth and accountability,” they write.

“So consider this our pledge to support survivors, condemn sexism wherever we see it and hold ourselves and others accountable.

“As advocates, actors, writers, producers, and directors, we hope that our actions will inspire other men to join us.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ent-times-up-me-too-open-letter-a8237956.html

Hollywood cucks strike again.

They can go fuck themselves. What happened to the "strong independent woman" meme? If I ever saw a female getting raped, I would keep walking and cherish the memory. These worthless cunts don't deserve any help

Last edited:
Arent it the Hollywood women who offer their roastbeef for roles and career advancement?

fuck hollyweirdos feed them to the sharks

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with the MeToo thing. Take away as much power from these Status Chads as possible.

As usual. Why are Western men so cucked. They’re the reason for all this degeneracy

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with the MeToo thing. Take away as much power from these Status Chads as possible.

JFL if you think shit like that ends up affecting chads
it's just used as a threat to betas

Hollywood should be nuked.

It’s a blow for ugly guys with M+S and will hit lower levels pretty soon. That means ugly and average guys who are in ANY sort of management better watch their step.

Talk about has beens.

Talk about sub-6 males. I guess Schwimmer is tired of directing stuff because he’s gonna be targeted soon. $80 mil net worth, ugly. Game Over.

“As men, we have a special responsibility to prevent abuse from happening in the first place."

You have got to be shitting me. This society is BEYOND fucked.

It's still hilarious and amazing that "gender non-conforming individuals" is used seriously.

“As men, we have a special responsibility to prevent abuse from happening in the first place."

You have got to be shitting me. This society is BEYOND fucked.

Yeah, feminism where men are expected to take the same social responsibility if not greater than before but now receive no privilege in return.

Boycott those crappy hollyweird movies. Torrent the shit out of them. They're liberal, they should share, not profit.