Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hooked nose pill

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Good God look how much a hooked nose kills your SMV. GOOD GOD.

Yep, my nose is the only reason I am a truecel. Otherwise I would have been average. Worst part is that my nose isn't even natural. :feels:

my hook nose isnt the only thing wrong with my face :feelsrope:

Yep, my nose is the only reason I am a truecel. Otherwise I would have been average. Worst part is that my nose isn't even natural. :feels:
Wym? Botched cosmetic surgery, or disfigurement as a result of an accident?

for women for sure, it's a huge failo

for men not so much if you're not recessed.

Cope. Nosejob cheap. If this is what is stopping you, unless you are also too fucking retarded to get a job above minimum wage, or take you that much on credit card, you are fakecell.

Cope, nose just makes your side profile looks worse

The last time I actually took a glance at my profile was long ago. I started avoiding mirrors and cameras because for obvious reasons.

This one foid in high school was not only ugly overall, but had an incredible and unbelievably hooked nose.
Yet, she still went on to have countless normie boyfriends.

Cope. Nosejob cheap. If this is what is stopping you, unless you are also too fucking retarded to get a job above minimum wage, or take you that much on credit card, you are fakecell.
@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

wait what? How can it be unnatural?

just get rhinoplasty theory

Yep, my nose is looking better now post-op

Before:
BD39A460 EDE1 48E1 B1CC 33EEF45C02AE

After:
B91176E3 2993 400C AAAD 618E0E154210

Cope, nose just makes your side profile looks worse
Absolute cope. When interacting with a human, you aren’t simply looking at them from straight forward the entire time, you’re side profile is viewable the entire time. Anyone who has had a conversation with another human being in person knows this.

Last edited:
I think he is a faggot that doesn't understand that I don't want some guy cutting into my face. I saw a rhinoplasty video, no fucking thanks. I don't want my nose degloved.
LMAO this retard won't fix his easy flaw because he saw a video once and it was 'yucky', I mean oh my gaaawd. Just neck yourself you fucking weakling, go join your sky fairy.

LMAO this retard won't fix his easy flaw because he saw a video once and it was 'yucky', I mean oh my gaaawd. Just neck yourself you fucking weakling, go join your sky fairy.
:bluepill::soy:

Never even began in any of the multiple timelines where you were born with a hooked nose.

You're an ITcuck, go away, you've exposed yourself now. JFL.
I'd really like to read your thoughts on what would be so bad about going under the knife while being knocked out, if I'm honest. Low IQ perspectives on lifes problems can be a fun change of pace, tbh. I'm sure more of us non-fake attention whore copers would like to, so please, go on..