Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hooded or Prominent eyes

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
What shape do you have? tbh

Protruding or hooded. I have hooded ones, but not severly hooded. Fuck these shit with the pics, google will tell you the differences.

Can't see any of those pics. But I have bug eyes, you know.

Jockcel said:

Are you ethnic? Iam caucasian andwetend to have more deep-set eyes because of cold weather to protect. This is why many ethnics have more protruding eyes, they don´t need it.

nvm i can't fucking tell, I even have a completely neutral tilt. I can't tell if they're deep set or protruding. fuck.

extremely hooded

DestroyedLife said:
Jockcel said:
Are you ethnic? Iam caucasian andwetend to have more deep-set eyes because of cold weather to protect. This is why many ethnics have more protruding eyes, they don´t need it.
I am white but still have bug eyes.

i have sunken eyes and area, I look like skeleton.

Not sure
hhyewIB.png

You tell me

I have big eyes that protrude.

I'd look better if they were deep set.

hooded and bones coming out the side cause im a badass

just sneezed 5 times whilst writing this, fuck my mum for not taking me to the ENT when i broke my nose at 7 y/o, sry ignore that i was venting

Hooded. But what really matters when it comes to the eyes is them being vertically narrow and having a low and long medial canthus.

gandy has the best brow area in the world

Octopusgun2 said:
Hooded. But what really matters when it comes to the eyes is them being vertically narrow and having a low and long medial canthus.

It depends. When you look at Zayn Mailk for example he has vertically long eyes, but still hooded creating a more "pretty" appeal which suits his phenotype. When he would have vertically smaller eyes, he would probably look more dom , but not more aesthetic. It depends mostly on th rest of the features which you have in your face.

DestroyedLife said:
Octopusgun2 said:
It depends. When you look at Zayn Mailk for example he has vertically long eyes, but still hooded creating a more "pretty" appeal which suits his phenotype. When he would have vertically smaller eyes, he would probably look more dom , but not more aesthetic. It depends mostly on th rest of the features which you have in your face.
Straight lower lids + vertically narrow + long medial canthus = top tier eye area despite having upperlid exposure.

Zayn’s eyes are not hodded, he has upperlid exposure.

I have hooded eyes but the hooded bit is off to the sides making it look like I have a negative Canthal tilt when in fact is is positive/neutral.

Octopusgun2 said:
Straight lower lids + vertically narrow + long medial canthus = top tier eye area despite having upperlid exposure.

Zayn’s eyes are not hodded, he has upperlid exposure.

Theyr´e not  overly hooded. Still more hooded than prominent, because his browbone is more forward than his eyes. He has a top tier eye area, overly hooded eyes are never attractive to the other gender. I see so many subhumans with heavy hooded eyes and literally zero bones in their face.

Virginp0wers said:
i have sunken eyes and area, I look like skeleton.

So deep set it makes the Mariana Trench look like a puddle, with upper eyelid exposure the size of a continent. Worst combination ever.

caturday said:
So deep set it makes the Mariana Trench look like a puddle, with upper eyelid exposure the size of a continent. Worst combination ever.

yep i think thats why females i so repulsed by me.

I also have resting bitch face.

I have slightly almond shaped eyes not much upper eyelid show. It's mostly because my brows are low set and prominent. My lower eye support isn't very good.

p.s. I'm still ugly.

I have hooded, deep-set green eyes with a strong brow.

Shame about my baldness, nose and jaw though. kek

one eye is hooded the other one is almond shaped.