Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting honestly I'm just sad rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
3 years ago, when I discovered the inkwell "community", such as this forum, I was a happy single and consider myself part of this group, I didn't think that I will really need a GF, but RN I want disperately a gf and I'm fucking sad and depressed, also my dad treat me always like shit and scream at me for no reason, I have no close friends, I'm so miserable and I'm crying right now :fuk::fuk:

it's all incredibly sad and I relate greatly, but how do you postmog me by 2x after being here for like 48 hours?

you joined in 2022 apparently.

Sorry to hear that brocel. I think everyone wants a gf but it’s impossible to have, instead you have to find a way to cope and get foids of your mind. Sad but true. Why would your dad be yelling at you and treating you badly?
cuz his bad personality, he does the same to my mom

it do be like that on this bitch of an earth

Incels will never be treated with respect. :fuk:
I wasn't even lucky with my own fucking family, anyways I won't have children so the problem will have an end :feelsjuice:

I felt the same when i joined, over time i met many great guys here. Lately i feel extreme sadness same as you, but for me i dont even want a GF anymore, nothing seem worth or important anymore. Entire existences seem pointless, why even live without purpose or goal, just surviving from today till tomorrow lost in your own thoughts.

I felt the same when i joined, over time i met many great guys here. Lately i feel extreme sadness same as you, but for me i dont even want a GF anymore, nothing seem worth or important anymore. Entire existences seem pointless, why even live without purpose or goal, just surviving from today till tomorrow lost in your own thoughts.
I think I will rope in 10 years so no big deal, no one will care :feelsjuice: prob solved

I think I will rope in 10 years so no big deal, no one will care :feelsjuice: prob solved
What happens next? We have this one life, world is so big and wonderful and we are rotting away. I wish we had the courage and determination to fight for our future and place away from this corrupted, useless and evil society.

I'll be your friend:feelsLSD:

Im sorry brocel
3 years ago, when I discovered the inkwell "community", such as this forum, I was a happy single and consider myself part of this group, I didn't think that I will really need a GF, but RN I want disperately a gf and I'm fucking sad and depressed, also my dad treat me always like shit and scream at me for no reason, I have no close friends, I'm so miserable and I'm crying right now :fuk::fuk:
I <3 u

The worst part is not knowing or not having what to do about it.

Keep your head up, fren :feelsaww:

im sorry brocel.. i feel the same. copes sometimes work, but often they don't. that's just how it is.

im sorry brocel.. i feel the same. copes sometimes work, but often they don't. that's just how it is.
postmaxx is a good cope, but can't compensate for not having a gf

i used to be one of those kids calling himself a volcel and saying people shouldnt date until theyre adults anyway, then 9th grade it all went down hill when i started caring about foids...