Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Honestly I said to 17yo myself that if I don’t find a gf until 18 that I will give up but yet….

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Whenever I see a pretty girl on the street,I still get those teenage feelings for a second but blackpill hits instantly and I just remember the fact that I will be brutally rejected and I start to cry inside of myself…..then I just move on for a day until I see a new cute girls and cycle goes so on and so on:feelsrope:
I really want all my hope and attraction to be gone:smonk:

How many rejections did it take before you became blackpilled?

Wtf. You should do that at 28, not 18.

What's with all these youngfags here

@WØLF thoughts?

Same. I wish I didn't have any sexual feelings. It just sets me back.

But then again, who am I without them? Whatever persona I adopt to who I'm talking to.

How many rejections did it take before you became blackpilled?
My parents were blackpilled and redpilled (a mix of both) so let’s say I was raised by blackpill,I knew looks mattered since middle school but I always coped that I will look good when I become older but sad reality was that I was (and still am) getting uglier and uglier

@WØLF thoughts?
Im 20
But I had many rejection either way

@WØLF thoughts?
Some will argue 28 is still young. It depends on the person, some people do it at 18 others at 28 and others at 38.

Although yeah, 18 is a lot different than 28. You're freshly an adult and have all these new freedoms you dunno what to do with. Whereas at 28, you've adapted over the past decade.

Some will argue 28 is still young. It depends on the person, some people do it at 18 others at 28 and others at 38.

Although yeah, 18 is a lot different than 28. You're freshly an adult and have all these new freedoms you dunno what to do with. Whereas at 28, you've adapted over the past decade.
Oldcels love moving the goal post, soon 50 year olds are gonna be considered youngcels :feelskek:

Honestly everyone is trying to settle in at 28+
I don’t want to spend my life with ex cum dumpster tbh
I wanna be hugged by a virgin girl who will let me cry in her shoulders and I will just grow and grow as a person because only then I could feel the true love:feelsrope:

Oldcels love moving the goal post, soon 50 year olds are gonna be considered youngcels :feelskek:
Yeah, why can't we respect people's perspectives no matter their age?

When I was younger, I hated my opinions and experiences being deemed irrelevant because of my age.

My mom always said I'd grow out of mental illness and whatever else. But I haven't. Maybe... my problems were real and you should have done more than dismissed them as teenage hormones.

Yeah, why can't we respect people's perspectives no matter their age?

When I was younger, I hated my opinions and experiences being deemed irrelevant because of my age.

My mom always said I'd grow out of mental illness and whatever else. But I haven't. Maybe... my problems were real and you should have done more than dismissed them as teenage hormones.
Same, I can relate to this especially the last one, my "mom" never even tried to take me to a doctor for my asthma now I can barely even breath :feelsclown: not to mention the gaslighting and abuse that fucked me mentally

I wanna be hugged by a virgin girl who will let me cry in her shoulders and I will just grow and grow as a person because only then I could feel the true love:feelsrope:
Your brain only finishes development in late 20s so giving up at 18 is retarded, you have basically just discovered fapping

JFL at all the 22 year olds that used to brag they were "experienced"

Ya when you think about it Chads have already been dating beautiful young virgin girls from 14-20. So you've already missed the best 6 years being 20 years old.

Ya when you think about it Chads have already been dating beautiful young virgin girls from 14-20. So you've already missed the best 6 years being 20 years old.

If you do end up dating someone, you do realise they'll grow old, just like you, right?

They might get bored of you; you might get bored of them. You may find the perfect girl and she has mutual interest in you, but what if you find out something bad about her and that facade of her being perfect is broken? What if you suddenly both change too drastically from each other and grow apart?

Seems like that fulfilment was temporary and now you're left with an even bigger void than before, since you believe that no one like her will show interest in you again.

Relationships (of any kind) are the defining point of human experience (arguably) but they also suck ass. Most of them are shit and don't work out. I doubt your parents are happy together - if they are.

Very rarely you find actually happy couples. At a certain age, people can't be bothered to leave/divorce and will stay together just because of convenience.

Women cheat (at a younger age) because they're afraid that they haven't found the perfect partner yet and that there might be someone better out there; they don't want to waste their chances. And men cheat (at an older age) because they realise they've wasted their youth being with one woman and they haven't lived out their life as they want to.

Overall, it's all a fucked up shit show. Opting out may be better for some people but others do want that temporary high love gives you - if they're willing to deal with the low.

If you do end up dating someone, you do realise they'll grow old, just like you, right?

They might get bored of you; you might get bored of them. You may find the perfect girl and she has mutual interest in you, but what if you find out something bad about her and that facade of her being perfect is broken? What if you suddenly both change too drastically from each other and grow apart?

Seems like that fulfilment was temporary and now you're left with an even bigger void than before, since you believe that no one like her will show interest in you again.

Relationships (of any kind) are the defining point of human experience (arguably) but they also suck ass. Most of them are shit and don't work out. I doubt your parents are happy together - if they are.

Very rarely you find actually happy couples. At a certain age, people can't be bothered to leave/divorce and will stay together just because of convenience.

Women cheat (at a younger age) because they're afraid that they haven't found the perfect partner yet and that there might be someone better out there; they don't want to waste their chances. And men cheat (at an older age) because they realise they've wasted their youth being with one woman and they haven't lived out their life as they want to.

Overall, it's all a fucked up shit show. Opting out may be better for some people but others do want that temporary high love gives you - if they're willing to deal with the low.
Wow…..yup that’s really true
I just wanna be alone actually but I can’t….I constantly tell myself that I will never think about women and that I will just focus on everything else in life but I just feel like Im lying to myself

18 is still a legal adult dumbass
Lmao yeah because the law really has a high correlation with your biology. "Just do what the government tells you" theory.