Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless people freak me out

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Seriously what’s the point of living on a bench or sidewalk and rotting all day? Your existence is meaningless. No money or sex.
Just pain and misery all day every day like us but without air conditioning :feelsbadman:

Seriously what’s the point of living on a bench or sidewalk and rotting all day? Your existence is meaningless. No money or sex. Just pain and misery all day every day like us but different
You'd have been really freaked out by me then Bro lol :feelskek: Was homeless for 5 and a half years until December 2019, and a proper filthy, long-bearded Alcoholiccel, Homelesscel lol :feelsgah:

some people really dont have it in them to rope, and just keep on breathing even if its for no reason.

I have air-conditioning in my room but I very very rarely turn it on because the electricity bill gets too high.

You'd have been really freaked out by me then Bro lol :feelskek: Was homeless for 5 and a half years until December 2019, and a proper filthy, long-bearded Alcoholiccel, Homelesscel lol :feelsgah:
My postcount has decreased by one so I will reply to you.

Wdym homeless? Literally living on the streets? Sounds brutal. Have u made a thread about this in detail b4? If not I should share Ur experience

My postcount has decreased by one so I will reply to you.

Wdym homeless? Literally living on the streets? Sounds brutal. Have u made a thread about this in detail b4? If not I should share Ur experience
Streets for the majority, every now and then I'd find myself lodgings in a crackden or so for a month here or there. The local pubs put me up for a couple of random weeks. I made a thread about a year ago about it, when I'd found a crackden and dossed in the kitchen for a few months:

Seriously what’s the point of living on a bench or sidewalk and rotting all day? Your existence is meaningless. No money or sex.
Just pain and misery all day every day like us but without air conditioning :feelsbadman:
So. Basically the same experience except outside all the time?
Rly? Only 5? (+.5)...

Lightweight. Try two decades and a half...

But i had river access. And MUCH less booze/drugs... And a razor.

It was downright cozy. Even at -20°f.

So. Basically the same experience except outside all the time?

Rly? Only 5? (+.5)...

Lightweight. Try two decades and a half...

But i had river access. And MUCH less booze/drugs... And a razor.

It was downright cozy. Even at -20°f.
As long I had booze I really didn't care about nothing else, I only truly realise how much of a total Alcoholiccel/Junkiecel I was when I look back now. If not for nearly dying I'd still be in the hell of addiction and homelessness, 5 and a half was too long for me.

It's not a candle on you're two and a half decades though Bro. I salute you :feelsYall: :dab:

Better than being a wageslave without meaning in life.

Also, many homeless people slay, especially if they're young and psychopathic.

As long I had booze I really didn't care about nothing else, I only truly realise how much of a total Alcoholiccel/Junkiecel I was when I look back now. If not for nearly dying I'd still be in the hell of addiction and homelessness, 5 and a half was too long for me.

It's not a candle on you're two and a half decades though Bro. I salute you :feelsYall: :dab:
You mog me because drug access.

You mog me because drug access.
Tbh I know it sounds Soy and stereotypical but drugs are shit, I used to take speed by the gram constantly purely so I could drink non-stop for 3 days and nights without sleep, and also stay awake as was homeless to be on my guard. All it done was fuck my heart up.

How come Ur hair grey? Is it cuz of the drugs or genetics?

Also how old would u say you look

How come Ur hair grey? Is it cuz of the drugs or genetics?

Also how old would u say you look
Your posts are dropping quick, whats that about?

Basically I put my ageing down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism and drugs, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics.

I usually pass for at least 55 but sometimes even older. I look in my mid 50's, about 15+ years older than I actually am.

Tbh I know it sounds Soy and stereotypical but drugs are shit, I used to take speed by the gram constantly purely so I could drink non-stop for 3 days and nights without sleep, and also stay awake as was homeless to be on my guard. All it done was fuck my heart up.
I met some math heads. They seem3d very psychic. (And paranoid)

One reason i prefered the woods was because it was safer. Even with bears coyote and rattlesnakes!

I met some math heads. They seem3d very psychic. (And paranoid)

One reason i prefered the woods was because it was safer. Even with bears coyote and rattlesnakes!
Were u in a tent?

If I was homeless I'd spend the day in the city and the night in a tent in a park/Forrest
Your posts are dropping quick, whats that about?

Basically I put my ageing down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism and drugs, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics.

I usually pass for at least 55 but sometimes even older. I look in my mid 50's, about 15+ years older than I actually am.
Mental out deleted some of my spam

How does one become homeless?

I get the money thing but y didn't neetbux work out? I know nothing about how the world works btw

Last edited:
Were u in a tent?

If I was homeless I'd spend the day in the city and the night in a tent in a park/Forrest

Mental out deleted some of my spam

How does one become homeless?

I get the money thing but y didn't neetbux work out? I know nothing about how the world works btw
Yeah bro..a "a frame" tent. /\
With a rope at the top. I covered it with a camo tarp. In the mountains i used another tarp of clear plastic over that.

Passive solar heat. 65°f inside, -10°f outside... During the day. It got cold at night.

If i did it again i would use a small Dakota fire hole for heat instead of mini propane heater. Much cheaper.
It was a tent in a bigger tent

is because they have nothing or just dont want to get up.
dont be scared of them
they dont hurt anyone :feelstrash:

At night when the normal people sleep, they're having orgies.