Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Homeless Chadrone cousin came to my house with a hickey

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
My homeless Chadrone cousin is officially registered as living in my house, in reality he is homeless but easily finds black jobs. He is half-White (Portuguese father) half-Black (Black African mother) and he's the trouble-maker kid of his mother's offspring. He has a really shitty personality and often gets aggressive and easily gets manipulated by others, he's impatient and I've never seen him handle any interaction with anyone who gives him any push-back. I'm a naturally submissive and friendly person so I've never had any trouble with him, but I've never seen him not scream at almost anyone else who even mildly disagrees with him.

Despite being registered at my place he doesn't actually have a home and since he came to the Netherlands has been effectively homeless, he bought an expensive car (paid for by his then girlfriend), and he now has a new girlfriend that ordered some expensive stuff to my house. Despite being homeless he only ever wears the most expensive clothing possible and if you'd see him you'll assume that he's a drug dealer.

He's very lean and has a six-pack. Last week all the stuff he ordered was delivered to my place and it was all top quality highly expensive stuff, yesterday evening he came to pick it up, his has has grown since the last time I saw him sporting a Samurai bun now, while he wears even more expensive clothing and jewellery, apparently his (NEW!!!) girlfriend bought him golden accessories.

While I was talking to him on the top of a staircase I noticed that he had a hickey. I've never had a hickey in my life, no toilet ever wanted to kiss me like that. When I pointed it out he got this grin on his face and said "You know, you know, that's just how toilets are".

No, I don't know, while he is homeless and I live in a decent 3 bedroom apartment in one of the most expensive cities in Europe I'm the incel and he's riding the cunt carousel.

Fuck life, I'm sick of getting mogged by homeless people.

Tear off his skin and put it on your face to get foids, trust me no scam legit in Super Mario

Each of these stories increases my hatred towards foids even more.

Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our boroughs and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, international feminism and its helpers, will grow.

My homeless Chadrone cousin is officially registered as living in my house, in reality he is homeless but easily finds black jobs. He is half-White (Portuguese father) half-Black (Black African mother) and he's the trouble-maker kid of his mother's offspring. He has a really shitty personality and often gets aggressive and easily gets manipulated by others, he's impatient and I've never seen him handle any interaction with anyone who gives him any push-back. I'm a naturally submissive and friendly person so I've never had any trouble with him, but I've never seen him not scream at almost anyone else who even mildly disagrees with him.

Despite being registered at my place he doesn't actually have a home and since he came to the Netherlands has been effectively homeless, he bought an expensive car (paid for by his then girlfriend), and he now has a new girlfriend that ordered some expensive stuff to my house. Despite being homeless he only ever wears the most expensive clothing possible and if you'd see him you'll assume that he's a drug dealer.

He's very lean and has a six-pack. Last week all the stuff he ordered was delivered to my place and it was all top quality highly expensive stuff, yesterday evening he came to pick it up, his has has grown since the last time I saw him sporting a Samurai bun now, while he wears even more expensive clothing and jewellery, apparently his (NEW!!!) girlfriend bought him golden accessories.

While I was talking to him on the top of a staircase I noticed that he had a hickey. I've never had a hickey in my life, no toilet ever wanted to kiss me like that. When I pointed it out he got this grin on his face and said "You know, you know, that's just how toilets are".

No, I don't know, while he is homeless and I live in a decent 3 bedroom apartment in one of the most expensive cities in Europe I'm the incel and he's riding the cunt carousel.

Fuck life, I'm sick of getting mogged by homeless people.
youre 6', get jaw implants and at least try slaying mang

this is some meeks tier shit
seeing girls betabuxxing is devastating , shows that everything is cope

Last edited: