Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit, look at the ocean wide gap between Chang and Chad (Ricecels, enter at your own risk)

overforbbc9.jpg

Lol those are almost all chads with worse looking black women. It's not that brutal actually.

Lol those are almost all chads with worse looking black women. It's not that brutal actually.
Its over for blackcels.

average/below black women are getting white Chad/lites/high-tier normies easily.

All those ethnics coping hard. Tyrones in America and Europe are the genetical epitome of brutish masculinity, that's why foids are naturally more attracted to them than any kind of male. Chads just have chiseled attributes and recessive genes, and thus are perceived as more "feminine" in that sense. And I'm precisely not what you could call a degenerate, so I have no fetish on BBC or whatever. I'm just stating simple facts that anyone with a positive IQ could understand easily.
Join date checks out.

Whats even more brutal is how low the match rate is for the white chad
Has to be because his profile looks fake or am i coping?

@GoffSystemQB @Personalityinkwell

Whats even more brutal is how low the match rate is for the white chad
Has to be because his profile looks fake or am i coping?

@GoffSystemQB @Personalityinkwell
he's a chad not a gigachad, that's why

That's not the most changy of changs. The K-Pop look is what you want.

not a single one?

brutal

did you try and fraud your pics at all?
Well yes ive gotten a few matches in my life. All of them ignored me or instantly removed me
Recently i tried tinder with an incel meme as my only picture and got a few matches. Which makes me think there are alot of missclick swipes and bots on tinder

JFL at this Chang trying so hard to look like chad. Just accept your fate and make an account here already you cuck. :feelskek:

This is the real blackpill here for me. How the fuck is that Chad not good enough for over 90% of foids? How fucking entitled can they be? What more can they possible want? Fat, disgusting, 3/10 foids really think they deserve a gigachad I guess. A 9/10 isn't good enough.
gigachadpill destroyed me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back