Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Holy SHIT LOL Hamlossus video

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Please someone download. I am scared it will get down after I finish wagecucking, I haven't watched yet

Weeblossus

THANKS TO MINE TRAVEL ON DISCORD DED SRS

@Weed GTFIH tbhtbh nglngl ..t...b...h.....__.

Thats a bit sad tbh.

NIGGGGGGAAAAAA WHAT THE HELLL

what a fuking slayer

I feel bad for him tbh

You just went from stalker to groupie

what made you get so attached to this fat guy, anyway

High T Alpha voice.

what made you get so attached to this fat guy, anyway
But srs, the same reason we had stblackopscel as our saint or @mental_out used to have Venne as his avi. Just appreciating our GODS. Hamlossus is best truecel, he was my favourite since beggining, it's like choosing your pokemon. Why ham is best? Come on, shit tons of pics of him, you can make good photoshop morphs, he has soundcloud with his voice, and now look a fucking VIDEO LOL. I would suck his pee pee asap if I was a foid.

But srs, the same reason we had stblackopscel as our saint or @mental_out used to have Venne as his avi. Just appreciating our GODS. Hamlossus is best truecel, he was my favourite since beggining, it's like choosing your pokemon. Why ham is best? Come on, shit tons of pics of him, you can make good photoshop morphs, he has soundcloud with his voice, and now look a fucking VIDEO LOL. I would suck his pee pee asap if I was a foid.
I'm just curious since there doesn't seem to be a lot of material of this guy, someone should make a primer on him

I'm just curious since there doesn't seem to be a lot of material of this guy, someone should make a primer on him
You should get on incels' discord then, you will see ham every hour and not from me only tbhtbu ded srs

You should get on incels' discord then, you will see ham every hour and not from me only tbhtbu ded srs
i actually want to but i already use discord for a bunch of official crap and i don't wanna dox myself..... fuark this would be a pain in the ass but maybe i can get two accounts somehow

i actually want to but i already use discord for a bunch of official crap and i don't wanna dox myself..... fuark this would be a pain in the ass but maybe i can get two accounts somehow
You can use two accounts at the same time. You can get app and use discord on browser

You can use two accounts at the same time. You can get app and use discord on browser
good idea tbh, i won't use the app from work but at least from home should be ok

The voice of an angel :D

Look at his slayer jawline

Wait weed and hamlossus aren't the same person, wtf.

You will never find a truecel like that
unknown.png

Not even stblackopscel's facebook find mogs hamlossus, and on top of that stblackopscel doesn't want to be with us, he has deleted his own facebook account because he was getting shit tons of messages.. Meanwhile hamlossus has his pics up for years and his facebook is still up and running, he is still public and HE HAS TALENT... Does Venne, stblackopscel or ocd displayed their talents in public? I haven't seen any ded srs and good for them, I am just stating that hamlosus mogs them as truecel. Just imagine having a talent of singing and playing guitar very well but still ending up spamming on reddit "I need friends" while being KHHV with good fucking personality. Where are you now cucktears? Why won't anyone be with him? Is it because of his looks?
That's his best video

also lol

Wait weed and hamlossus aren't the same person, wtf.
cope

just a cel singing , nothing more foids still dont wanna fuck him except he becomes famous

just a cel singing , nothing more foids still dont wanna fuck him except he becomes famous
but but but but...sweetie cupcake, look at how well he dresses in his videos, look at that haircut boyo tbhthb he can also sing and play guitar like you said sweetie cupcake, and on top of all that
HE SHOWERS
5FqfZXb

He has followed every cucktear advice and still ended up like this jfl @ this life

before cucktears say "well has has to lose weight", here's a fat guy with a gf
. His secret? F A C E.
It's all about L O O K S. If you are a fat dude, you can still get laid if you've got good looking face therefore you look GOOD, it's impossible to look bad with gl face.

F A C E
A
C
E

d e d
s
r
s
tbhthb

Wow. I would be honored to someday be in the presence of the great Hamlossus

NT and voicemogs me hardcore. Pretty sure he is slaying good puss on the side.

Let him cope leave him alone

His name Noah and stop bullying him you piece of shit

He sings beautifully.

I am sure he wouldn't mind positive comments and likes on his songs as well as some exposure.

How exactly am I bullying my Saint?
View attachment 81073

Exposure as in the incel community? I doubt that guy doesnt want to be associated with inceldom he is too blue pilled

da fuk is this

Exposure as in the incel community? I doubt that guy doesnt want to be associated with inceldom he is too blue pilled
He is too blue pilled and he of course is not part of this community, we admire him as we admired stblackopscel.

What's so special about a fatcel singing now?

Did anyone ever do a tinder experiment with him