Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy shit just saw perfectly proportioned 6’5 Stacy

G

Guest37263

Big natural tits, thicc trained ass and athletic legs. Also 10/10 face and jawline. She looked fit af

Wtf have I just seen

She probably weighs as much as me Jesus Christ and taller by at least 3 inches

WTF

>6'5"
>stacy
pick one

GigaStacy meets GigaCel. Battle of the century. I'd pay to watch that.

I think that's a tranny bro

Foids taller than 6'0 are gross tbh.

Girls of that height are usually depressed because there's hardly any guys in the gen population that will height mog her.. she wants to feel small and feminine like most girls of normal height feel.

Worship thread

>6'5"
>stacy
pick one
She had 10/10 Stacy features, bright blue eyes and stunning face on a massive 6’5 or 6’6 body. I’m not worshipping or anything simply wanted to let everyone know I just saw an aesthetically proportioned extremely tall 10/10 Stacy which blew my mind

She had 10/10 Stacy features, bright blue eyes and stunning face on a massive 6’5 or 6’6 body.
her giraffe height makes her way less attractive

Index

Girls of that height are usually depressed because there's hardly any guys in the gen population that will height mog her.. she wants to feel small and feminine like most girls of normal height feel.
6’5” girl is 6’9” in heels and wants a guy that’s still at least 4 inches taller than her so minimum height for her is 7’1”. Understandably she’s depressed. Her dating pool of men that fit her standards is like 1 in 100,000.. gotta be 7’1”, and gotta be hot (like 1% of 7’ guys cause most have HGH faces and are lanklets)

6’5” girl is 6’9” in heels and wants a guy that’s still at least 4 inches taller than her so minimum height for her is 7’1”. Understandably she’s depressed. Her dating pool of men that fit her standards is like 1 in 100,000.. gotta be 7’1”, and gotta be hot (like 1% of 7’ guys cause most have HGH faces and are lanklets)
I mean, I’m 190cm and I was honestly kinda intimidated, but also stricken by how aesthetic she was. Weird ass blend of fear and sexual desire lmao

I mean, I’m 190cm and I was honestly kinda intimidated, but also stricken by how aesthetic she was. Weird ass blend of fear and sexual desire lmao
I die inside when I get heightmogged by a girl even 1” taller than me.. 3” is brutal..

One time I got omnimogged by a 6’5”-6’6” girl but she stood out like a sore thumb and was an ugly lanklet, while the mog was soul crushing, it could’ve been worse if she was hotter.. I’d probabaly rope if I got mogged by a 6’5” dime. It’s impossible to recover from a mog like that.

Remember, tall foids produce tall sons

She probably is Nordic. just lol at comparing god tier white nordic genes to poop ethnic manlet genes.

Im 5'4 and im not sure how should i feel about this thread

Not gonna lie...I have a thing for taller, athletic femoids, like 5'11ish. 6'5 is kinda extreme tho.

Whenever I see one of them, half my brain goes "damn..."

The other half knows I'm practically invisible to any of them. Just looking at them walking around is suifuel.

I don’t find that attractive but think about the babies she will produce. She has a very high quality genes.

I die inside when I get heightmogged by a girl even 1” taller than me.. 3” is brutal..

One time I got omnimogged by a 6’5”-6’6” girl but she stood out like a sore thumb and was an ugly lanklet, while the mog was soul crushing, it could’ve been worse if she was hotter.. I’d probabaly rope if I got mogged by a 6’5” dime. It’s impossible to recover from a mog like that.
Yea your sig is more relevant to gigastacy in that case lol, PERCEIVED FIGHTING SUCCESS? MATE, 6'5 GIGA STACY DOES ALL THE FIGHTING FOR US

Her and whatever Giga she marries' unborn children will mog you from the womb. Is there ever a term for Chad fetuses? Or pre-natal mogging? This foid is about to open an entirely new frontier in the blackpill. The fetuspill. It was over before you were even born.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope:

getting mugged by other men is bad enough, but when you get mugged by a foid it's devastating

tfw no tall stacy gf

post a picture of her feet
She's long gone, just walked past her in an aisle at the food market.

One time on a trip to sweden with my brother when we were 16, we saw two 10/10 stacys and brother and I said "Hey youre both really beautiful can we get a picture of you?" and they said no. They were like 22-23. Hahaha fucking cunts. Dont deserve the privilege they have.
Her and whatever Giga she marries' unborn children will mog you from the womb. Is there ever a term for Chad fetuses? Or pre-natal mogging? This foid is about to open an entirely new frontier in the blackpill. The fetuspill. It was over before you were even born.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope:
They'll make little Dolph Lundgren's in the womb. She'll be shitting out genetically perfect specimens which grow up to be pack leaders and warrior kings with unbreakable warrior skulls and gigantic muscular frames
I’d honestly love to have fucked the Giga Stacy, her boobs were huge and she had incredible ass, it would be so much woman to plot your dick into and press against your chest lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dwarfs and mogs me.

go look up some college volleyball foids if you want to see more of those giants. imagine the giant of a son some here could have.

go look up some college volleyball foids if you want to see more of those giants. imagine the giant of a son some here could have.

some of them actually look reasonably proportioned

That Stacy has a ticc dick.

The final boss on New Super Incel Brothers

i probably wouldn't find her that attractive since i like shorter foids

I’d enjoy having a really tall gf

I’d enjoy pressing myself into her huge boobs and feeling her gigantic ass as she bounces on my cock :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Never seen a woman my height before IRL, that'd be something to see...

I saw something similar before I even have a pic
Unironically my fetish

i've seen a 6'7 foid, they are fucking giants

i would love to /ss/ with a 6'5'' thot

I think you are exaggerating height. She was probably 6-2 max.

I think you are exaggerating height. She was probably 6-2 max.
Significantly taller than me and I’m 190, which is 6’3. I walked straight past her at the grocery shop in an aisle. I had to look up. She was at least 195cm

I know a Stacy like this that mogs me in height and width.

How can you be incel at 6-3?

No offense bro but there must be something wrong in another area. The vast majority of us here are short.