Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious holy shit i truly hate animefags

• Thread starter Deleted member 43093
  • Start date
Deleted member 43093

Deleted member 43093

Revolt against the mØdern world
-
Litereally why majority of incels has a sorta of faction about waching cartoon bullshit and something similar? Camon dude this make u more ugly and miserable unronically we should stay strong together instead of waching japanese bullshit they have the same effect of fentanyl

why do japanese cartoons bother you?

why do japanese cartoons bother you?
fuck you dirty degenerate i hope all you're next six generations will perish in the hell forever

Low T japcucks make these shitty cartoons for crossdressers.

Tenor

Anime is a lot different than the shallow garbage that america churns out. Although cringy at times, japanese cartoons have a very alternative style to them, which feels like a breath of fresh air from western media. I used to be an ignorant faggot like you and thought that weebs were weird pedos, but after reading some mangas I finally understood the appeal.
you're gif in the profile banner prove u are degenerate pedophile, we cant fight that force apertheid and the jewish force with people like u who only care about stupid activity and short term pleasure. Take me the hand fellow white man and reject these false god u are steel on time

It is just another product of mass culture, like TV shows or video games. I don't see any reasons for such hate.

if it had the same effect as fent then why not try it and cope? Why “stay strong” in a world you most likely won’t do any damage against?

Litereally why majority of incels has a sorta of faction about waching cartoon bullshit and something similar? Camon dude this make u more ugly and miserable unronically we should stay strong together instead of waching japanese bullshit they have the same effect of fentanyl
:soy: