Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HOLY SHIT I NEVER KNEW THE MEDIA SECTION EXISTED

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
I was always confused about what the fuck are media elements and such shit holy fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Is there anything else in this place that i dont know of? Like gigasewers or smth?

Gigasewers=ID when britbongs like @IncelCream spam racemixing Threads

this nigga didn't know the media section existed :feelskek:
Nigger

Me irl
View attachment 501147
If i was bri'ish :lul::lul::lul::lul:
That's the thing with these "people". They're unironically proud of being bri'ish which makes them so obnoxious. Their empire crumbled because of one manlet framelet pajeet and their country is a mess since WW2. Objectively, they didn't achieve anything since then.

Imagine a small country with virtually no resources, which decided to fight against the whole world (practically) alone and almost won (keep in mind: This country did that twice in 40 years). After the first attempt, jewish puppets basically fucked this country over, but they still managed to recover and try it again. Despite being vastly outnumbered by their enemies, it was still very close and they almost won. Nonetheless, the second attempt failed too, but despite being bombed back to the middle ages by the jewish puppets and after the loss of their elite scientist (operation paperclip), they still managed to rise again and become the economic powerhouse of Europe in under three decades, effectively wealthmogging britbongs, french and commies. I don't know about you, but these people must be the true masterrace, don't you think?

That's the thing with these "people". They're unironically proud of being bri'ish which makes them so obnoxious. Their empire crumbled because of one manlet framelet pajeet and their country is a mess since WW2. Objectively, they didn't achieve anything since then.

Imagine a small country with virtually no resources, which decided to fight against the whole world (practically) alone and almost won (keep in mind: This country did that twice in 40 years). After the first attempt, jewish puppets basically fucked this country over, but they still managed to recover and try it again. Despite being vastly outnumbered by their enemies, it was still very close and they almost won. Nonetheless, the second attempt failed too, but despite being bombed back to the middle ages by the jewish puppets and after the loss of their elite scientist (operation paperclip), they still managed to rise again and become the economic powerhouse of Europe in under three decades, effectively wealthmogging britbongs, french and commies. I don't know about you, but these people must be the true masterrace, don't you think?
Germans absolutely fucking mog brits in every single way. And i am neither.
Just using history and common fucking sense
The masterrace is bs because everyone got good points and bad points. But it just so happens that niggers and brits got most bad points :lul:

Germans absolutely fucking mog brits in every single way. And i am neither.
Just using history and common fucking sense
The masterrace is bs because everyone got good points and bad points. But it just so happens that niggers and brits got most bad points :lul:
Germany unironically invented more shit during the last two years of WW2 as a last ditch effort to win the war, than the britbongs did in two decades. :lul:

Germany unironically invented more shit during the last two years of WW2 as a last ditch effort to win the war, than the britbongs did in two decades. :lul:
Britbongs never invented anything.

Imagine a small country with virtually no resources, which decided to fight against the whole world (practically) alone and almost won (keep in mind: This country did that twice in 40 years). After the first attempt, jewish puppets basically fucked this country over, but they still managed to recover and try it again. Despite being vastly outnumbered by their enemies, it was still very close and they almost won.
I love my British Colonial Overlords: may more of us Pakis, Arab, Nigerian, and Bangladeshi Muslim brothers take over that island. :cool:
Londonistan Rising Why Britain Could Be The Next Pakistan 1000x500

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sx3r1OZVl8

Last edited:
@mental_out would have a heart attack if he ever saw this thread, good for his mental health that he left.

i found it after many months of joining.

I just hang out in the forums mostly anyway :feelsstudy: :feelscomfy:

I was always confused about what the fuck are media elements and such shit holy fuck :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Is there anything else in this place that i dont know of? Like gigasewers or smth?
Incels