Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HOLY SHIT i just got a youtube Ad advertising UKRANIAN WOMEN to western men for Dating

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Banned
-

a youtube ad i just got

advertising specifically ukranian women

talking about all of their attractive physical traits and how they win awards for beauty etc..

and personality how theyre caring etc

saying how they love american and british men because theyre taller, blue eyes, more "ambitious" (richer)

and said they dont mind shorter men and dont mind older men

and if ur interested in dating ukranian women just do their compatability quiz

holy shit that was the most blackpilling thing i ever saw in my entire life'

id be so angry if my countries women were being advertised literally on random youtube videos

Also agree with OP. Slavs are basically the SEA monkeys of Europe. Complete cucks and low IQ.

she's chad only

Sums it up. It's backfiring on the Jews though. Now Israel is short of artillery and shit cause everything western was given to Ukraine
I love how Jews always backfire on themselves. They introduced niggers and sandniggers into western countries as an attempt to make westerners hate them, only for them to turn on the jews and become the new "Nazis" in hating Jews.

China's not in recession. It's doing pretty well. Just western/Jew propaganda.
ironically you fell for china propaganda.

China is in a technical recession, while the rest of the world is prospering.

below 5% growth when you are an extremely poor country like china counts as recession. even philippines is growing faster than them

Western countries are allowed to have slower growth without being in a recession cos theyre already rich.

but when ur poor like china ur growth is very important otherwise its over.

trust me i know, im chinese.

use ublock origin

below 5% growth when you are an extremely poor country like china counts as recession. even philippines is growing faster than them
China is not extremely poor. They have bullet trains and infra that is far ahead of anything in the West. Typical railway in the USA:

China is not extremely poor. They have bullet trains and infra that is far ahead of anything in the West. Typical railway in the USA:

View attachment 946820
they are extremely poor.

china average wage is 10k per year.(just above poverty line)

usa average wage is 80k per year

china only just escaped poverty. they dont even have clean water yet

usa average wage is 80k per year
That's nonsense, household income in the US is about 60k and everything is 4x more expensive. Also USA shits on Europe in terms of salaries, it's a rich country even by developed nations standards.

View attachment 946749

a youtube ad i just got

talking about all of their attractive physical traits and how they win awards for beauty etc..

saying how they love american and british men because theyre taller, blue eyes, more "ambitious" (richer)

id be so angry if my countries women were being advertised literally on random youtube videos
The ad is fake anyways. It is likely just a site to farm clicks and people's information. Or possibly a site that links to scammers so they can try to leech money out of desperate simps or links to these Ukrainian whore's OnlyFans pages.

Regardless, you are correct that it is a very brutal reality to see these foids advertised as a commodity to other countries, while their men are dying in a war. But such is life under the iron fist of hypergamy.

That's nonsense, household income in the US is about 60k and everything is 4x more expensive. Also USA shits on Europe in terms of salaries, it's a rich country even by developed nations standards.
nope the average usa wage for each person is 80k per year. keep coping tho indian

things are only a little more expensive but 10x higher wages

why u think americans are so fat? they got an extreme abundance of money

why u think chinese are so skinny? they only just escaped poverty like 5 years ago

and yes exactly, usa and europe mog chinese to death

Damn, I feel bad for jewkrainecels. Imagine dying for the war machine while your would be girlfriend is off the country, safe and sound, looking for chads and rich old men.

nope the average usa wage for each person is 80k per year. keep coping tho indian
LMFAO, imagine being this deluded. According to Forbes:

As of 2023, the average salary in the USA varies largely across industries, job positions, age groups, levels of experience, and educational backgrounds. However, the average salary nationwide in the US, according to Forbes, is $59,428. On the other hand, median household income in the US was $70,784 in 2021

Also USA is waaaay more expensive than China. You need 300k/yr salary minimum to have a decent life somewhere like Los Angeles or New York. In more rural areas I suppose can get away with 100k but only just.

LMFAO, imagine being this deluded. According to Forbes:

Also USA is waaaay more expensive than China. You need 300k/yr salary minimum to have a decent life somewhere like Los Angeles or New York. In more rural areas I suppose can get away with 100k but only just.
just take a look yourself lol usa 80k per year on avg

USA is only 2x more expsnive cost to live than China

but USA has 8x higher wages than china

china is a third world dump

usa is richest country on the planet

you are deluded and coping and jealous of americans

just take a look yourself lol usa 80k per year on avg
That's for full time employees only, it excludes "gig economy", etc. And USA CoL is more than 2x China lol. Also again, US is much richer than say Europe and 90% of the west, so not even a fair comparison.

View attachment 946749

a youtube ad i just got

Jackfags

Nor Russia nor China are a third world countries.
Third world means chronically underdeveloped countries without solid industrial and scientific base.
third world countries: high rates of poverty, (2) economic and/or political instability, and (3) high mortality rates.

aka china and russia

trust me. i know. im chinese. ive been to china.

View attachment 946749

a youtube ad i just got

must be some curry scammer using hoholinas as an easy bait for money

Over for ukrainiancels.

@Kamikaze @Adûnâi thoughts?

Everytime I see something like this, I become more disassociated

While their men are out there getting killed in battle
Brutal

Slavs are basically the SEA monkeys of Europe. Complete cucks and low IQ.
Vietnam = chad.
Thailand = cute.
Indonesia = ishnu alah.
Malaysia = smart.
Burma = removed kebab.

The only cucked SEA nation is the Philippines, but then again, they're unironically racially inferior. And I don't consider Singapore a country, so that's irrelevant. I myself don't view SEA to be a cultured region (unlike the Sinosphere or India), but I wouldn't deny their newfound strength.

Vietnam = chad.
Thailand = cute.
Indonesia = ishnu alah.
Malaysia = smart.
Burma = removed kebab.

The only cucked SEA nation is the Philippines, but then again, they're unironically racially inferior. And I don't consider Singapore a country, so that's irrelevant. I myself don't view SEA to be a cultured region (unlike the Sinosphere or India), but I wouldn't deny their newfound strength.
How is Thailand not cucked? Their whole country is literally a brothel.

How is Thailand not cucked? Their whole country is literally a brothel.
Not too sure, but they are the only non-meme country that wasn't conquered by Europeans aside from Japan, and they are the only remaining non-cucked Axis country... That has a strong military, no civil war, powerful economy. Not too sure what could be that bad about the kingdom of Siam. Ladyboys are a nice bonus.

If Vietnam conquers them, I will change my opinion.

they are the only non-meme country that wasn't conquered by Europeans aside from Japan
Which makes it worse. They've voluntarily become a brothel. At least the Japs only did this after they got BTFOed/nuked in WW2 and the Japs have partially climbed out of it.

Juice using men as fodder while women escapes and whores around.

Reality is fucking blackpilled its stupid to see people go to Joodit and ask for dating advices.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back