Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
Thanks.
You should create a sig tbh.
I don't know what to put tbh lolololololololol, too unmotivated to even post in the forum. You always have nice avis and sigs, do you edit them?They're very aesthetically pleasing

I don't know what to put tbh lolololololololol, too unmotivated to even post in the forum. You always have nice avis and sigs, do you edit them?They're very aesthetically pleasing
Yes, I do edit them but that's mostly due to me being extremely picky tbh.
Also, thank you once again.

Ahh this one too was brutal, I should really stop browsing this section or I'm roping soon

You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

He looks like a fucking phaggot no matter how good looking he is.

daily reminder that having a good jaw is everything

He looks like a fucking phaggot no matter how good looking he is.
It's really common for men to call pretty boys "faggots" or "gay" , i don't know if they're coping hard because of the mogg

WHY AM I SEEING LOOKISM COPE IN THIS THREAD? FEMALES DECIDE WHO IS CHAD OR NOT AND THIS GUY IS A CHAD ACCORDING TO HOT PRIME JBs. THAT'S IT. CASE CLOSED.

Nothing we didn't already know, be good looking and the world is your oyster.

This kind of ultra-NT feminine-ish guy with one or two masc features & decent facial harmony has been slaying JB's for decades tbh.

what a fag I could beat the shit out of him

If he had higher T easily would get any girl he wants tho tbh

Last edited:
WTF the foids in the comments are literally getting wet over this fucking video

Jfl, at those females in the comment section proving the blackpill. And admiting that all a guy has to do on order to be seen as an amazing person, is being good looking.

Punchable face. Imagine some normies who spent all of their resources on looksmaxx and gymmaxx getting mogged by some 19yo prettyboy with no haircut trying to look like David bowie.

II wanna smack his face with the backside of a shovel.

My truecel vlog has over 2000 views. Soys told me my boring personality is the problem even though I said I was an autist, so autism is my fault.

Last edited:
JFL at people saying he looks feminine.

Foids would KILL their mother to bang that guy.

This is even more suifuel than the MeekPill tbh

WHY AM I SEEING LOOKISM COPE IN THIS THREAD? FEMALES DECIDE WHO IS CHAD OR NOT AND THIS GUY IS A CHAD ACCORDING TO HOT PRIME JBs. THAT'S IT. CASE CLOSED.
Punchable face. Imagine some normies who spent all of their resources on looksmaxx and gymmaxx getting mogged by some 19yo prettyboy with no haircut trying to look like David bowie.

II wanna smack his face with the backside of a shovel.

what's worst is males who think prime male is 40 years old jfl

He only eye area and nose mogs me, also his side profile is better because of that, apart from that no.

Look how he keeps turning around to show his jawline

He knows

Is this a Chad in the west? Kek

I should move to the USA, I'm probably gonna ascend there.

Pic related, this is how the avarage Chad looks like in my country
The state of chadcels.co 2020
what's worst is males who think prime male is 40 years old jfl
Taking the grannypill way too literally :lul:

How is this thread still alive jfl

Yeah fuck him. We incels honestly need to raid these normie scum comment sections with hate and ignite cyber warfare.

Also, he looks weak so fuck him

Sounds like an ITcel/fbicel.
Yeah tbh, joined 3 months ago and only 10 hrs online. Also this post sounds like something that a normie appropriating an incel would say tbh
ITcel OUT OUT OUT

Just twinkmax lol.

Last edited:

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

This is the greatest suifuel I have ever witnessed (next to Meekpill)

The top comments are pretty based right now so it's not suifuel anymore. Drowning out femoids theory.

8cbc2925604eaa8781fa8cf1f91abac8.png

I've had my main YT account for 7 years, and others for 10-11 years. This dude makes his YT account this year with one stupid ass low effort video and he gets 174K subs. That's more than all of my YT accs combmined.

I've only gotten a few thousand views over the years and I feel ya. It's so enraging that people who devote so much of their time and effort are quickly outmatched by some random chad just because...

Shit world.

I remember this video, holy fuck that was brutal. I can't comprehend what his life must be like to receive that much positive attention.

Oh god this guy looks like a fucking faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back