Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
some amazing cope in this thread

He has a harmless eye area because of upper eyelid exposure. This is why you guys call him a faggot prettyboy. He has a well developed maxilla and mandible though, so he is still attractive.

hunter eyes
th

prey eyes
th

Just a normally developed face is enough to be Chad

Really goes to show the extent craniofacial dystrophy nowadays.

We are living on a different planet

It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

This guy looks like a twink.

prettyboymaxxing is legit

I have never met a good person with a Chad jawline. I don't think it exists

Not a single second etc

I don’t see what makes him so attractive, yeah he has a great jawline for sure but other than I don’t see what’s so special. Is a jawline really all that it takes?

Dude looks like Micheal Jackson. How the hell is this faggot a Chad?

Mogs me by a million miles in every aspect of my life. I counted 14 words out of this Chad's mouth and yet all these foids are getting wet over him.

LOOKS DON'T MATTER THOUGH TEEHEE

I don’t see what makes him so attractive, yeah he has a great jawline for sure but other than I don’t see what’s so special. Is a jawline really all that it takes?
Yeah it's jawline 100%. The only thing that matters

I see two Islamic bitches in the comment section as well, JFL. He's a good looking guy but kind of generic. I would understand it more if he looked like Tom Welling or something.

Seeing this ruined my day again.
Yeah it's jawline 100%. The only thing that matters
I honestly think jaw is all you need as a male.
He has a harmless eye area because of upper eyelid exposure. This is why you guys call him a faggot prettyboy. He has a well developed maxilla and mandible though, so he is still attractive.

hunter eyes
th

prey eyes
th
Jfl i need implants it's my last hope
And jbs are the only ones that matter
Tbh

Last edited:
I bet he is a lookism user.

That curl of hair is annoying. His nose too could see some treatment tbh

Anthony: farts
Foids: sniffs and gets pregnant
That curl of hair is annoying. His nose too could see some treatment tbh

IDcQY1A.gif

You are coping too hard buddy boyo, mellow it down.

his face brings joy and light, my face brings disgust and induces nausea in others.

Jfl at how Chads can monetize their face

Fucking cunts are dying to get impregnated by him. FUCK THIS SHIT. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Pencil neck Chadlite

This dude would be face down and ass up 30 seconds into his jail time, lady like in appearance and gives off gay vibes = faggot.

Fucking cunts are dying to get impregnated by him. FUCK THIS SHIT. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Replying to old post - but what do you expect? A foid's only existence on this planet is to get impregnated by a Chad who has superior genetic quality for her offspring. After she has a baby with him, her purpose has been fulfilled as a woman.
This dude would be face down and ass up 30 seconds into his jail time, lady like in appearance and gives off gay vibes = faggot.
The video has 800K views now btw. Imagine living on Easy Mode as a CHADLITE - Not even a fucking Chad - A CHADLITE! While we rot in our rooms.

Last edited:
Is this a Chad in the west? Kek

I should move to the USA, I'm probably gonna ascend there.

Pic related, this is how the avarage Chad looks like in my country

Attachments

• 81516927_1394075644086981_693901891368648704_o.jpg
    81516927_1394075644086981_693901891368648704_o.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
But he's not in jail, though... and he's not likely to ever be.

Try it on Tinder first.

women aren't visual silly inkwell

He’s a teenager of cause he looks overly feminine. Teenagers are into pretty boys not roided up gorillas

Lol that faggot is trying too hard. Looks like above average ethnic who fashiomaxxed

YouTube comments read like dialogue from a dystopian satire about everyone getting infected with a virus that reduces their IQ to 70. But anyways chad also lives on tutorial island with stacy and becky and you're coping if you deny this.

fakecel spotted

We need to get rid of all Chads
Image0

A female can take solace in watching some random Chad showing his face for a couple of minutes the same way as a refined intellectual can enjoy an art movie like those by Fellini or Eric Rohmer

Just take a shower bruh , just be yourself bruh :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Chad doesn't even need to say a word

nothing like staring at a camera & getting tons of likes and tons of foids that like you

If you are good looking your life is heaven on earth.

Just look at this Slav for more Sui. Fuel

Why is he moving like a retard though? It's so cringy and is making me uncomfortable

life in press any button to start mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back