Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
read the comment if you're a masochist

The guys a brad at best

6.5/10

He looks extremely feminine lol

Imagine tearing his earings off in a fight. Guys going around with earings like that must realize they are taking a chance while doing that peacocking shit.

Imagine tearing his earings off in a fight. Guys going around with earings like that must realize they are taking a chance while doing that peacocking shit.

lmao his army of roasties will do all the necessary fighting needed

I have never seen a masculine looking man wear earings. Only faggot-like men wear earings JFL

I have never seen a masculine looking man wear earings. Only faggot-like men wear earings JFL
it doesnt matter who you think is a man or who is a faggot. millions of roasties will slaughter their family just to have a chance to be his gf

Anyone who still has any doubt whatsoever that women have to have all their rights and liberties taken away as soon as possible is either retarded or a huge cuck.

I thought it was about personality and yet the females there only talks about how he looks...

The more gay you look the more Chad you are?

He looks extremely feminine lol
He has both extremely gl and extremely masculine bones. That's all the masculinity you need, even if he were dressed as a woman women would still be crazy for him.

Anyone who still has any doubt whatsoever that women have to have all their rights and liberties taken away as soon as possible is either retarded or a huge cuck.
Tbh women should be property.

Looks a bit feminine but still mogs me to oblivion

He looks like a faggot ngl

Ogres on suicide watch. Just LOL at fools thinking foids care about the perceived fighting success and muscle mass.

His instagram comments are the exact opposite of a gymcels instagram page.

Remember that most of these foids won't get Chad as boyfriend anyway

Ogres on suicide watch. Just LOL at fools thinking foids care about the perceived fighting success and muscle mass.
Masculinity= bones

Muscles are a bonus that only really works for gl men. If you're gl AND ripped, you might get some extra points with SOME foids. But if you're sub4, no amount of bulking and getting ripped will save you.

The guys a brad at best

6.5/10
The guys a brad at best

6.5/10
JFL THE COPEEE.
Keep coping bro. the ONLY thing about this guys face that is not chad is his nose. Tall, White, long mandible, lean face, godlike eye area, retard hair cut but as chad u cant do anything wrong its impossible to fuck up, perfect chin to philtrum ratio. as i said he has an average asymmetrical nose but thats it. hes young and has a deep voice aswell. You will never be able to rate men like foids but i say hes an 7.5-8.5/10

It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

what the fuck is this shit?
is it the hollow cheeks? the chin?
so many parts of his face look stupid/feminized in that video, holy fuck

Kinda reminds me of Brendon Urie, foids absolutely go crazy for him

Hw is that cope he literally looks feminine jfl
He has both extremely gl and extremely masculine bones. That's all the masculinity you need, even if he were dressed as a woman women would still be crazy for him.

yea true like James Charles but I wouldn’t be surprised if this guy is gaycuz he looks like a fag

what the fuck is this shit?
is it the hollow cheeks? the chin?
so many parts of his face look stupid/feminized in that video, holy fuck
I think it’s the facial harmony, his face does look different from the conventiol Super model looks
His instagram comments are the exact opposite of a gymcels instagram page.
If you are a gym cell you’ll only get comments from other guys on your body.Doesn’t matter how good your body gets. Body was never the problem the face was. Nobody fucking understand meee fuck :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:
Remember that most of these foids won't get Chad as boyfriend anyway
But they will keep chasing him in order to get pumped and dumped by him

Last edited:
BBC copers on suicide watch

The inmates in prison would rape him

I've had my main YT account for 7 years, and others for 10-11 years. This dude makes his YT account this year with one stupid ass low effort video and he gets 174K subs. That's more than all of my YT accs combmined.

Jesus fuckin Christ and I'm born a Muslim..
They all make the same fuckin dumb joke and the same exact words. I never believed in AWALT more than I do now.

Jesus fuckin Christ and I'm born a Muslim..
They all make the same fuckin dumb joke and the same exact words. I never believed in AWALT more than I do now.
based, women are one hive mind

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back