Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Holy fucking shit has no one else realized this? Why europe has the best genetics. Why most men are going to be forced to geomaxx in the years to come

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
The reason europe is the tallest, best looking, perfect genetics

IS BECAUSE WOMEN WERE EXTREMELY HYPERGAMOUS

SO THIS IMPROVED THE GENE POOL MASSIVELY COMPARED TO ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD

Basically if you're not an above average man, you're never gonna have a gf, a wife, a happy family that most men dream of

Unless women magically become disgenic and stopped being hypergamous. BUT THEY HAVENT. ITS GETTING EVEN WORSE THANKS TO DATING APPS AND TIKTOK

This is a fucking catastrophe

Look at places like India where you can get arranged marraiges so there's no hypergamy. No subhumans left out of the dating market. Everyone is ugly as fuck and genetic goblins

Average and below average european men are ALL going to be FORCED to geomaxx to less genetically gifted countries.

The closer to the equator, the worse genetics they have.

Holy shit there is going to be mass mass mass influxes of geomaxxers when majority of men realize this.

When they realize THEY WILL NEVER have a loving girlfriend, wife, or family as an average or slightly below average man.

Arranged marriage countries and countries closer to the equator(shit genetics) are less hypergamous than european women.

So it would be easier there anyways cos less hypergamy. and even easier cos the genetic standards there are dogshit

Last edited:
On the West Coast my dork but low-tier normie techies... many don't even look at white women because they know from experience they have no chance. They only go for Asian women.

And when they decide to get married they head to Asia on a trip, as they also know the American Asian women want Chads only.

delusional, its as if most of you are suffering from a severe dose of postmodernism, looking at matters from the most shallow angle

And when they decide to get married they head to Asia on a trip, as they also know the American Asian women want Chads only.
yeah i couldnt stand american asian women. exposed too much to chads. forever scarred. need an asian girl who lives in asia and not seen much white chads. let alone had a chance w them

Netherlands tallest people: coincidentally had/has the most dense and urban population in all of Europe.

Last edited:
yeah i couldnt stand american asian women. exposed too much to chads. forever scarred. need an asian girl who lives in asia and not seen much white chads. let alone had a chance w them

Ya and family values so she would be shamed if she divorced, and marry her while in Asia. Even then she will probably leave in a few years once back in the US.. but then these guys go back and get another Asian wife.

Netherlands tallest people: coincidentally has/has the most dense and urban population in all of Europe.
wow great observation tbh

Amerimutts clearly have no idea how hard it is in Europe to be successful in the dating-market

Amerimutts clearly have no idea how hard it is in Europe to be successful in the dating-market

Can't even imagine how hard it is in Europe. Thats why ugly men should never want a white nationalist country.

Very true. In Germany every man I see with a foid is tall and good looking. Even all the sandniggers that slay are Chad level and often have blue eyes. It's brutal over here.

Basically if you're not an above average man, you're never gonna have a gf, a wife, a happy family that most men dream of

Unless women magically become disgenic and stopped being hypergamous. BUT THEY HAVENT. ITS GETTING EVEN WORSE THANKS TO DATING APPS AND TIKTOK

This is a fucking catastrophe

Look at places like India where you can get arranged marraiges so there's no hypergamy. No subhumans left out of the dating market. Everyone is ugly as fuck and genetic goblins

Average and below average european men are ALL going to be FORCED to geomaxx to less genetically gifted countries.

The closer to the equator, the worse genetics they have.

Holy shit there is going to be mass mass mass influxes of geomaxxers when majority of men realize this.

When they realize THEY WILL NEVER have a loving girlfriend, wife, or family as an average or slightly below average man.

Arranged marriage countries and countries closer to the equator(shit genetics) are less hypergamous than european women.

So it would be easier there anyways cos less hypergamy. and even easier cos the genetic standards there are dogshit
Not counting

Mediterraneans
Hungarians
Slavs
Turks
Muslims
Anglo-Saxon brits
Gipsies
Sami
Kurds

Gas the sexpats race war now

I disagree that European mogger traits were caused by female hypergamy. They were caused by male sexual selection during times of war. Like the Yamnaya steppeniggers invaded Europe and selected women for blue eyes, also I think they were tall to begin with. As well as just geographical features. And many Europeans still have subhuman traits, like me for example.

But you're right that the present day hypergamy, which is caused by higher productivity/standard of living and therefore less need for men, will lead to loads of Western men geomaxxing. It has already been going on, but will get much worse.

you wrote a paragraph just to say it's over:feelshaha:

Not at all. Women were married off and did what they were told or got their jaw broke.

Yes but not because of Hypergamy.
The climate was extremely cold and there was loads of in-fighting between European countries also disease
The result is that the weak men died off so the gene pool improved

Note: most Europeans are not large people
Italians, Greeks and other Mediterranean cultures for example

The tallest people in Europe are all from the north where it is the coldest
Being large in those climates makes you more likely to survive extremely frigid weather

They also were some of the stupidest people
For example, the Scandinavians never had written language

The reason 'white' people were successful was due to a mix of Mediterranean creativity and Germanic industriousness

Hypergamy is an ancient (and now useless) mating strategy
The success of humanity was a result of Patriarchy in which foids had no choice in mate selection (and no rights in general)

The DECLINE of western civilization is in part (a large part) a result of Hypergamy and female decision making in general

This is because the female brain is highly emotional and illogical
they cannot put aside selfish/short term instincts for the greater or long term good

This is why foids need a Father/Husband to take care of them and make decisions for them
and obviously the reason why foids being single is literally the worst thing for both themselves and society

@BlkPillPres
@the.oracle

doesn't explain why ethnics supposedly do better in Europe than NA

edited for response
super high iq post :bigbrain::bigbrain:

this is why I laugh at red pill cucks who say polygamy is natural and normal

countries who have traditional patriarchal monogamous society thrive/innovate and succeed while the other retarded society crumble/fail and get conquered

Last edited:
doesn't explain why ethnics supposedly do better in Europe than NA
only tall chad ethnics. and in another post i explained how blonde light women and men are biologically attracted to people closer to the equator(darker skinned people)

It doesen’t because it wasn’t supposed to explain that duh
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
all I know is deathnics do better in Europe, not much but better than NA
only tall chad ethnics. and in another post i explained how blonde light women and men are biologically attracted to people closer to the equator(darker skinned people)

funny you say that cause in my failed normie days(2011~2013) a decent amount of blond foids used to give me attention. ofc now day it doesn't happen anymore cuz age pill :whitepill: + price of pusi getting way too high

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
all I know is deathnics do better in Europe, not much but better than NA
Ethnics do well with ethnic Beckie’s but only if they are at least normal looking, status-maxed and NT.
Only Chaddam gets white Stacy here.

Ethnics do well with ethnic Beckie’s but only if they are at least normal looking, status-maxed and NT.
Only Chaddam gets white Stacy here.

What about tyrone and chadpreet?? can they get a mayo stacy or even a high/low tier becky?

mind telling me which country you're talking about, I am curious

last I remember from europa Canadian acquaintances from work was that nigga/shitskins did decent in Eastern Europe but not as good in western/Northern Europe.

What about tyrone and chadpreet?? can they get a mayo stacy or even a high/low tier becky?
Yeah, indian or African Chad can slay without problem, but most ethnic Chads here in Germany don’t really fuck with white foids even if they could easily do it since they are huge sluts. They preffer their own nationality always, also becauEe parents are very strictly.
last I remember from europa Canadian acquaintances from work was that nigga/shitskins did decent in Eastern Europe but not as good in western/Northern Europe.
If they are Tyrone’s or Chaddamns, they can fuck whoever they want in Europe, but most ethnics here don’t even have a real contact with white people, they stay with each other, it’s like a state inside a state

Last edited:
Yeah, indian or African Chad can slay without problem, but most ethnic Chads here in Germany don’t really fuck with white foids even if they could easily do it since they are huge sluts. They preffer their own nationality always, also becauEe parents are very strictly.

If they are Tyrone’s or Chaddamns, they can fuck whoever they want in Europe, but most ethnics here don’t even have a real contact with white people, they stay with each other, it’s like a state inside a state

Ok few more question don't mind me bother you brocel :feelshaha:

aren't German foid less slutty than other Western Europe ones like Swedish ?? possible to find a low bodycount or virgin toilet in the village/rural Germany??

wow ehtnics are retarded for not assimilating and socializing with native mayos. white toilets give a good opportunity for ethnics for ascending their shitty genes

I knew like 5 half curry half mayo mixed kids, 4 of them were foids and they were very attractive(difficult to tell they are even half Indian) and remaining dude is a chad lite himself. so clearly white genes are helping even shitskins become normal :feelskek::feelskek:

aren't German foid less slutty than other Western Europe ones like Swedish ?? possible to find a low bodycount or virgin toilet in the village/rural Germany??
They are more slutty, but very ugly though

wow ehtnics are retarded for not assimilating and socializing with native mayos. white toilets give a good opportunity for ethnics for ascending their shitty genes
Most ethnics are very patriotic about their own, so they don’t see Germans as superior, also because Germans are very cucked and get butt-fucked by ethnics all the time, they are not really known for having superior genetics even though they are in their own country

I knew like 5 half curry half mayo mixed kids, 4 of them were foids and they were very attractive(difficult to tell they are even half Indian) and remaining dude is a chad lite himself. so clearly white genes are helping even shitskins become normal :feelskek::feelskek:
A lot of ethnics are white, blonde with blue eyes, yes i am talking about real Arabs, like Libanese and syrians

Last edited:
funny you say that cause in my failed normie days(2011~2013) a decent amount of blond foids used to give me attention. ofc now day it doesn't happen anymore cuz age pill :whitepill: + price of pusi getting way too high
yes im blonde and i feel intense attraction to indian/dark SEA foids who are short.

id imagine blonde girls feel the same. except blonde girls are like 5'7 which is taller than SEA and some indaisn lol.

so i think theyd actually lovveeeee tall indians and tall SEA niggers. actually no maybe not SEA niggers cos theyre mongoloids and look feminine

yes im blonde and i feel intense attraction to indian/dark SEA foids who are short.

id imagine blonde girls feel the same. except blonde girls are like 5'7 which is taller than SEA and some indaisn lol.

so i think theyd actually lovveeeee tall indians and tall SEA niggers. actually no maybe not SEA niggers cos theyre mongoloids and look feminine

wow volcel :feelskek::feelskek:
u can literally ascend with a light skin(North Indian) low/high tier pajeeta becky

They are more slutty, but very ugly though

Most ethnics are very patriotic about their own, so they don’t see Germans as superior, also because Germans are very cucked and get butt-fucked by ethnics all the time, they are not really known for having superior genetics even though they are in their own country

A lot of ethnics are white, blonde with blue eyes, yes i am talking about real Arabs, like Libanese and syrians
thanks for info brocel:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I plan to use this in my 3yr long lookmaxx plan and maybe in geomaxx plan

Last edited:
I guess survival in the north is harder which caused only the most fit and attractive to reproduce. Maybe. And people just tend to see white skin as more attractive

Does this mean there's no hope for ethnicels?

u can literally ascend with a light skin(North Indian) low/high tier pajeeta becky
I feel they don’t like blonde guys that much for some weird reason

Plus I’m turbomanlet so it’s over

And don’t even like the light skin ones tbh. Medium brown is ideal

I think blonde girls might feel the same

Netherlands tallest people: coincidentally had/has the most dense and urban population in all of Europe.
Also the first ones to have a welfare state, way before Bismark.

I feel they don’t like blonde guys that much for some weird reason

Plus I’m turbomanlet so it’s over
cope :feelskek::feelskek:
they love white dick
curry pajeeta get their back blown by chad in uni/college
then settle for a 4inch wonder 5'4 Sanjay the doctor from India
And don’t even like the light skin ones tbh. Medium brown is ideal

I think blonde girls might feel the same
maybe:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2