Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel holy fuckign shit brutal nostalgia pill i cant cope its so over

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Logged into a minecraft server (somehow still online) that i havent played on in legit 5-6 years, my character in the exact same state he was when i logged out all those years ago. In fact as soon as i logged in i already remembered the entire sequence of events that lead up to me logging out, I remember i had an irl friend i no-lifed the server with who logged out right next to me. The server used to be populated with 200-300 every day back then and now i was the only player online it unironically sent shivers down my spine realizing a place once bustling with activity was nothing more than a lifeless relic of the past. All those moments, gone, like tears in rain.

for a moment it felt like i was teleported back into 2013, the golden age of gaming, the years when i didnt give a fuck and i was just a dumb zoomer kid talking to autists on skype head banging to EDM.

never would of thought i would end up on a forum for KHHV ugly social outcasts fantasizing about killing myself every day. Going outside and being brutally mocked and laughed at by society for not living up to the astronomical standards that are set for sub8 men. :feelscry:

i have never felt like i am truly living, every day just looking for ways to pass time faster, tomorrow i will wake up and get yelled at by my mom and get harassed by assholes at my job, my agony runs so fucking deep and not a single person cares

Last edited:
minecraft and team fortress 2 were the shit in 2013

that’s how I feel with music

that's how i feel when i sniff old perfume bottles

Fucking brootal. I had a moment like this after logging onto OSRS for the first time since '08.
never would of thought i would end up on a forum for KHHV ugly social outcasts fantasizing about killing myself every day.

I feel the same way with Habbo

@anon1822 Think you might enjoy this post somewhat

@anon1822 Think you might enjoy this post somewhat
I have a weird obsession with Minecraft. I'm forever alone so I go through these weird phases with Minecraft every few months were I go through installing a modpack, playing for a few minutes to a few hours, and then uninstalling it. THEN reinstalling another one, or the same one. Over and over and over for a few months till I finally kick the habit for a while. Idk why Minecraft does this to me, I really want to play it but as soon as I open it up I lose all interest, and then when I do uninstall it (for good in my mind), I get cravings again, rinse and repeat. And servers for modded Minecraft suck since they either have no players (most of them), or the few that do have a few players lag to fuck and back. So I play alone and that makes it more boring and dead-feeling I think.

I feel the same way with Habbo
That takes me back. I used to play habbo hotel back in 2003-2007ish. I gave away like 200$ worth of furni, logged out and never looked back.

tbh. RIP tf2 though it sucks so much dick now ever since they gave it a modern matchmaking system
fitting signature because tf2 is full of furries

Logged into a minecraft server (somehow still online) that i havent played on in legit 5-6 years, my character in the exact same state he was when i logged out all those years ago. In fact as soon as i logged in i already remembered the entire sequence of events that lead up to me logging out,
that's very sad indeed :cryfeels:

Things were a lot better when I had no idea that I had a future of being ugly and lonely to look forward to. It was easier to play vidya when it wasn't to escape.

for a moment it felt like i was teleported back into 2013, the golden age of gaming, the years when i didnt give a fuck and i was just a dumb zoomer kid talking to autists on skype head banging to EDM.
Back before you were blissfully unaware that every EDM song was about hooking up or breaking up? Sorry boyo.

I never really played any video game multiplayer. I usually play single player so i dont have such nostalgia

Anything that gives me nostalgia almost drives me to the edge of tears. The only reason I don't cry is because I'm so dead inside. I actually had to teach myself how to mimic human emotions so that people don't think I'm a sociopath. I study how other people talk and try to talk like them, like I'm acting.