Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy fuck @ what I found

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Let's appreciate probs the first meme on the net ever

20200323 151617

Interesting

Real shit, I'm loaded pewpew
Oh shit, almost forgot this pewpew

Theres also a gorilla president
342E4B7D BF4C 4C03 B89F 6A9C1D9191C6

The first real meme on the net was probably the dancing baby

Let's appreciate probs the first meme on the net ever

I used to block people in the corner on cod zombies and play this song into the mic while they yelled at me

Anyone remember this game?

I remember playing that shit for hours pewpew.

Anyone remember this game?

I remember playing that shit for hours pewpew.

I liked the game but it's too pay to win, you have to pay for every area in order to progress.

I liked the game but it's too pay to win, you have to pay for every area in order to progress.
(To be fair, they had a membership like other MMOs you could pay monthly to access every area pewpew)

The first meme on the internet was foids accessing the internet.

The first blackpill meme I saw ever. (Not really a meme since it's kind of true.)

Jqq4A.jpg

I used to block people in the corner on cod zombies and play this song into the mic while they yelled at me
Lmfao
Maann.. Kino der toten oh loved that map ngl

PAY TO WIN !!
Confidentially, you can run through the entire game if you have friends to help you in dungeons and have that one membership.

Some things you can buy with money are just cosmetic, such as an extremely large house.

The only time where you pretty much need to spend money is when you're trying to beat others in PvP, otherwise the MSQ should be easy to beat pewpew.

"original" meme

keyboard cat is from the 90s i think

He is a rotting corpse sitting upon a glorified toilet. His days are numbered and it is only a matter of time before chaos will corrupt and conquer the entire world.
images

isn't he dead?