Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Can you understand what I'm saying? (Language test)

Yes If It was just above 80 iq then you would have studied islam deeply with source and context and wouldn’t have judged the entire religion by the attitude of current muslims
I dont believe in god. So im not interested in any fairy tale wether its islam or anything else.

Now if islam does prevail and conquer my place and everywhere in my lifetime then ill larp as a muslim just to not be killed obviously.

Yes but they secretly hate each other and wish each other death
Just like how west bengali hindus were celebrating our flood. Not celebrating but they seemed haooy about our suffering but forgot that their mother were taken out by flood too which they realized after comming into senses and they had drowned their hindu brotherd too by opening the dam which they totally forgot (or too dumb to realize)

@Moroccancel @kay' why do arab countries hate each other (from what I've 'heard' but don’t know much) Pakistanis killed 3 million of our people but now our bonding is strong. And british faggots starved millions to death but no one hates them then why do arab countries hate each other?
Arabs do not hate each other, it is just our goverments fighting each other for their interests.

Then of course, each one of us roast each other