Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Can you understand what I'm saying? (Language test)

عيام جاست سينغ اِت عِن بانغلا اِنستِد وف اِنغلِس

عيام جاست ترانسلِتِنغ اِت اِن بانغلا كَواس عيام بانغالي

Your english to arabic characters is awful mate :feelskek:

عتليست عي كن دُ يت কিন্তু তুমি এটা আমার ভাষায় পারবানা كواس وي حب بين تاوت عربي لِتارس عس ع

عتليست عي كن دُ يت কিন্তু তুমি এটা আমার ভাষায় পারবানা كواس وي حب بين تاوت عربي لِتارس عس ع
Im not gona sui whats left of my braincells trying to read this

We can speak and understand Bangla, Hindi, English, write Bangla (বাংলা), English, Arabic (عربي).

We can speak and understand Bangla, Hindi, English, write Bangla (বাংলা), English, Arabic (عربي).
We can communicate with North Indian and Pakistani and even sometimes with Afghan too if they understand hindi/urdu but can't do the same with Myanmar our neighbour who we don’t even know exist unless they send some Rohingya Refugee and can't understand Assamese even though our alphabates are same বর্ণমালা একই with some minor differences. And can't understand south indians

Hoe ab
How about arabs? Do you guys understand each other even from far different countries? Like Moroccan, Yemeni Lebanese understand each others arabic?

@Moroccancel @Abu.Belgrade.Answar @kay' do you guys understand each others arabic?

Hoe ab
How about arabs? Do you guys understand each other even from far different countries? Like Moroccan, Yemeni Lebanese understand each others arabic?
Idk about others but i do understand all arabic except farsi which is not arabic anyways but ignorant westerners think it is.

Idk about others but i do understand all arabic except farsi which is not arabic anyways but ignorant westerners think it is.
We also have farsi words in bangla and even farsi names like Jahangir, Parvez, Khosru, Nurjahan, Nargis etc

@Moroccancel @kay' why do arab countries hate each other (from what I've 'heard' but don’t know much) Pakistanis killed 3 million of our people but now our bonding is strong. And british faggots starved millions to death but no one hates them then why do arab countries hate each other?

Don't call it shit it is my language poorly written in Arabic

@Moroccancel @kay' why do arab countries hate each other (from what I've 'heard' but don’t know much) Pakistanis killed 3 million of our people but now our bonding is strong. And british faggots starved millions to death but no one hates them then why do arab countries hate each other?
i also dont know the answer to that. I was born and after 20 years of misery realized im in a battle royale.

Peace be upon you, Ammar Nam Mahi. My uncle is Bangladeshi. Ammar Bewash, 18, with pictures. My uncle, Kilij, is a puree. Abbani ke ammar başa man linguij bajat barzin?

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar Man you're alive?
I was at the barber shop. But no, I don't understand anything. Except salam alaikum

I can read the script but don't understand a word really

i also dont know the answer to that. I was born and after 20 years of misery realized im in a battle royale.
Just stop this nationalist shit you guys are literally same in every aspect. Don’t fight over artificial borders.

How does bengali sounds to Arabs? (You can watch some video before giving blind opinion)

Aight man thanks for saying this, ill forward it to everyone else.

World peace achieved :feelscomfy:
you need a bengali to say arabs they are the same? Are they blind? Can't see that they are the same?

Arabs are lucky to find oil after british faggots left or else they would've done the same with you guys that they have done to us. 190 years of torment.

Bro why yemen is doing so critical compared to the oil rich gulf? Why not merge into a single country? Saudi, Iraq, Oman,Yemen,Qatar,Kuwait,UAE,Jordan,Syria,Lebanon,Palestine,Bahrain as one and could even take egypt to morocco too (if possible) or they could remain what they are or unite north africa cause y'all are Muslim Arabs with minor differences at best.

@Dreamerofgreateness guess the language:

ھەرگىز پەرەز قىلمايسىز

Muslim and Hindu bengali can't merge due to religion but what is holding you guys? You guys aren't united that's why filthy jews are crushing you.

Bro why yemen is doing so critical compared to the oil rich gulf? Why not merge into a single country? Saudi, Iraq, Oman,Yemen,Qatar,Kuwait,UAE,Jordan,Syria,Lebanon,Palestine,Bahrain as one and could even take egypt to morocco too (if possible) or they could remain what they are or unite north africa cause y'all are Muslim Arabs with minor differences at best.
The answer is very simple. USA and NATO would never let arabs unite because its a dangerous risk on their and israel s existence.

And today all rich arab countries have geopolitical business with usa so it cant happen anymore.

when saddam hussein and gaddafi tried to do something like this they got taken out for "human rights" violations :owo: .

The answer is very simple. USA and NATO would never let arabs unite because its a dangerous risk on their and israel s existence.

And today all rich arab countries have geopolitical business with usa so it cant happen anymore.

when saddam hussein and gaddafi tried to do something like this they got taken out for "human rights" violations :owo: .
If they just stop being greedy then everything will change

Irani government has more guts than coke sucker arab rulers

If they just stop being greedy then everything will change
Anyways i dont really care about the unision of arabs because my roots are christian and if muslims take control they would kill me in an instant.

So all in all it was better for me and other christians to have usa take control of the middle east through israel

Also idk why im entertaining you. You GrAY :feelswhat:

Anyways i dont really care about the unision of arabs because my roots are christian and if muslims take control they would kill me in an instant.

So all in all it was better for me and other christians to have usa take control of the middle east through israel
Just accept islam and become muslim It's that simple.

Unfortunate im not 80 iq else i would gladly become muslim
Yes If It was just above 80 iq then you would have studied islam deeply with source and context and wouldn’t have judged the entire religion by the attitude of current muslims