Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK THIS GAY EARTH LINKIN PARK HAS A FOID VOCALIST NOW

Regardless or not if it was a foid replacing chester, how the fuck do you not just retire the band, Your main vocalist who is face of your band literally killed himself, if you still want to make music Just make a new band like Dave Grohl did. When Kurt killed himself Nirvana disbanded. Wtf are these retards thinking.

I think it was the best choice they could have made as they always needed 2 vocalists. I am going to one of the concerts in a few weeks.

What male singer do you think could have worked?

I don't understand how an incel would relate to Chester? I think he had two or three wives and had kids when he was 19. He wasn't incel.

Linkin Park died along with Chester

Regardless or not if it was a foid replacing chester, how the fuck do you not just retire the band, Your main vocalist who is face of your band literally killed himself, if you still want to make music Just make a new band like Dave Grohl did. When Kurt killed himself Nirvana disbanded. Wtf are these retards thinking.
It is a different scenario because wasn't Kurt Cobain the main writer of that band? Linkin Park was started by the rapper and guitarist, they even had a different singer before Chester joined for 2 years. The main writer was the rapper too.

I don't understand how an incel would relate to Chester? I think he had two or three wives and had kids when he was 19. He wasn't incel.
You don't relate to his life you enjoy his music

I think it was the best choice they could have made as they always needed 2 vocalists. I am going to one of the concerts in a few weeks.
ok GrAY

'they needed a second vocalist to replace chester, and the natural choice was... a foid for some reason'

GrAYs are the natural audience for this new faggot linkin park

they are the only people who are gay enough to listen to this shitty new foid singer

the band should rename themselves GrAY Daze
What male singer do you think could have worked?
literally any male jfl

many decent vocalists in metalcore, nu metal, etc., would be interested in a new linkin park gig

you're acting like getting a better + more appropriate vocalist than this foid would be difficult, it's really not the case

absolutely

reviving linkin park out of absolutely nowhere, to make some random songs, is just retarded

it might be because the members' solo projects weren't really going anywhere, so they needed to hijack the lp name for clout

but they should have at least chosen a vocalist who could do fitting homage to classic lp, not a foid

ok GrAY

'they needed a second vocalist to replace chester, and the natural choice was... a foid for some reason'

GrAYs are the natural audience for this new faggot linkin park

they are the only people who are gay enough to listen to this shitty new foid singer

the band should rename themselves GrAY Daze

literally any male jfl

many decent vocalists in metalcore, nu metal, etc., would be interested in a new linkin park gig

you're acting like getting a better + more appropriate vocalist than this foid would be difficult, it's really not the case
I've been on incel forums for 6 years.

Did you not watch the 2017 memorial show? Many of the male vocalists weren't that good. The most famous nu metal singer now is Corey Taylor and he often isn't a good live screamer as I went to their concert too.
Linkin Park has one of the soyest fan base in music so I don't understand why you are surprised at them getting a female singer.

Linkin Park died along with Chester
LINKIN PARK IS DEAD

FOIDS ARE TO BLAME

FOIDS RUIN EVERYTHING

ELLIOT RODGER WAS RIGHT ABOUT FOIDS

You don't relate to his life you enjoy his music
'why do depressed incels enjoy the vocals of a guy who literally committed suicide???' :soy:

GrAY logic

LINKIN PARK HAS A FOID VOCALIST NOW

I GOT SO FAR, AND SUCKED A CHAD
BUT IN THE END, I'M STILL A SINGLE MOTHER

23222   SoyBooru

THE JEWS TOOK LINKIN PARK FROM US

Linkin Park was used in a lot of godzilla fighting scenes compilations that I watched back in elementary, I did not understood english back then but enjoyed the way this music sounds a lot, little did lil nigga me knew that these some of these songs would become relatable one day :feelsbadman:

THE JEWS TOOK LINKIN PARK FROM US
Warhammer 40k taught me to never get attached to any form of entertaiment ever again, if designated mentally ill male autist hobby like this can get pozzed then anything else can.

Linkin Park was used in a lot of godzilla fighting scenes compilations that I watched back in elementary,
jfl based

dk9QHp.gif

lp were on tons of amv's back in the day, back when papa roach's 'last resort' was EVERYWHERE
I did not understood english back then but enjoyed the way this music sounds a lot, little did lil nigga me knew that these some of these songs would become relatable one day :feelsbadman:
:feelsrope:

The transgressions of humanity have reached completion.

lmao even leftoids are getting pissed off that the new vocalist supported scientology and sided with some scientology-affiliated guy who was falsely accused of rape

leftoids support mentally ill lesbian alt foids, then get shocked when they're crazy cult members jfl

but despite all of this being public knowledge, she was still chosen as new linkin park vocalist, because apparently for foids pERsonality doesn't matter

Last edited:
PUT LINKIN PARK OUT OF ITS FUCKING MISERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCKING FOID SCIENTOLOGISTS RUIN EVERYTHING

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back