Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Holy fuck so based, Takbir

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
Stupid whores were probably talking shit thinking they are untouchable, high test turk proves them otherwise.
Reply to the recent ragefuel thread, this time there were no white knight faggots gooning this great man.

Based swole guy. May St.BlackOps2cel bless upon this man and curse those worthless whores.

Based gymcel.

Fuck yeah. Beat the shit out of those whores.

Stupid whores were probably talking shit thinking they are untouchable, high test turk proves them otherwise.
Reply to the recent ragefuel thread, this time there were no white knight faggots gooning this great man.

View attachment 287027
He’s built like me tbh. Based and proud of him

Russian drug addicted bitch steals drugs and thinks she can get away with a pussy pass, based Gopnik gives her a much needed reality check.

Based, altho I would have :feelshmm::feelsEhh: tbhngl if u know what i mean

View attachment 287027
F U C K I N G B A S E D

Foids got only one rule that can save them life: don't try to fight an angry man. In this society they literally think hole makes them somehow invincible to blows so they can safely raise a hand on a man and get away with it. It's so satisfying to see how their arrogance pays off in full.

UnluckyGrossKatydid size restricted

Why did you remove the Russian one? That was going straight into my fap collection.

Why did you remove the Russian one? That was going straight into my fap collection.
I think its a little too much, I dont want the site to get into trouble with the hoster.

Based turkecl. May St. Koksal Baba bless his soul.

I think its a little too much, I dont want the site to get into trouble with the hoster.
Nah, I felt it fit perfectly with the NSFW tag. Not like some gore or rape shit was involved. Still if you don't wanna post atleast tell guys how to find it.

Nah, I felt it fit perfectly with the NSFW tag. Not like some gore or rape shit was involved. Still if you don't wanna post atleast tell guys how to find it.
Send me a PM if you really need it :feelsseriously:

In the mean time enjoy this incel standing up for himself;

That's because the guy framemogs everyone else, white knights would never have the balls to pick on someone bigger

This is lifefuel tbh. If reddit wasn't so cucked this would be a sub
I can already see IT;
This is advocating violence against women :soy::soy::soy::soy: Even though its just men fighting back.

Holy literal fuck based

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Would be great if one was kicked in the cunt and became infertile from it.

bloatlord levels those whores and takes a celebratory jog into the sunset

Fucking based beyond believe. Those thots never stood a chance against this unit. Notice no white knight moral fags trying to intervene, bloatmaxxing might be a good option. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
loved the video. was quite funny though i do wonder if his punches were weak as shit or those girls just had really good chins

Absolutely beautiful

View attachment 287027

2 things wrong here

1) the fact it's multiple foids suggests it wasn't a personal attack on him, like it was maybe foids being feminist or complaining about some law, don't really think that requires him to BTFO. It's only ok to do that shit if a foid personally attacks you, or of she physically does, else it's undue escalation

2) he can do this because of his frame, but those foids will still not respect that, and will only want Jeff seid or Zyzz physiques, with MAXIMUM bf% at 10%. So their low iq prevents them from learning

Based. I wish more white guys would be like that.

Is this in deutschland or turkland?

View attachment 287027
Cumskins only praise Islam when they want to be edgy. Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back