Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holy fuck, r/sex is awful

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
Lurking on that sub is fucking brutal, these normies live in a different world compared to us it's insane.

They talk about it like it's completely normal and that it happens to everyone all the time, it shows how much we missed out on.

Be ready for that shit if you decide to browse that place.

r/sex is my wife's boyfriend's favorite sub

Opening that is equivalent of self harm for us bro, i haven't opened and never will thanks to your advice

For normies, sex is sth as normal as breathing.

It's just pure ragefuel, just saying this makes me want to go on a video game and go full terrorist mode on it.

Degenerates that need to be stoned
Stone casting throw

It's just pure ragefuel, just saying this makes me want to go on a video game and go full terrorist mode on it.
Yeah, it's normal for them

I wish an excruciatingly painful death on everyone who posts on that shithole sub

Thats impossible i thought toilets said sex isn't everything

Don't torture yourself stop browsing it

sex is drugs for normies, when they say there is more to life than sex they are being a virtue signalling lying piece of shit.

Death to sexhavERs