Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Holy fuck Putin is Terabased.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-

View: https://youtu.be/RJXwLzII278

Homie gives no fuck, he is ready to nuke this gay world if soys get in his way. My respect for this guy skyrocketed after this ngl :dafuckfeels:

Can't wait, let the nukes start dropping

I Hope that Shit will implode already

The world is way to gynocentric , favortismic and unfair AS it Is.

I think the curtain will drop soon , We a[UWSL]re animals after all . There are Always some pretedors who want it all AND THEN SOME .[/UWSL]

Russia has been backed into a corner by NATO bullies. Every attempt by Russia to try and maintain some kind of relevance in the modern world gets stamped on by the west. I honestly would not blame Russia if they said "fuck it" and went full nuclear. IMO Russia needs to do more to side with China if they want more military and even cultural relevance. The rest of the world needs to unite against western globohomo hegemony.

Idgaf I just want to see the world burn

God I hope Ukraine joins NATO so we can witness a nuclear war. That would be so fucking amazing.

We don’t believe you mister putin. If you got the balls to nuke us, you have to prove it or shut your mouth

Death to America and the west.

russias gay

in it everyone has aids

and they all got it from butt sex

r-r-r-russia is gay

Please nuke the anglosphere already, only way to solve incel problem is true equality which can't be attained under capitalism.

Russia has been backed into a corner by NATO bullies. Every attempt by Russia to try and maintain some kind of relevance in the modern world gets stamped on by the west. I honestly would not blame Russia if they said "fuck it" and went full nuclear. IMO Russia needs to do more to side with China if they want more military and even cultural relevance. The rest of the world needs to unite against western globohomo hegemony.

THATS THE POINT NIGGA :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I would like to carry out my vendetta against the entire world rather than dying in a global nuclear blast, it could very well happen and it would be the end of civilization or life as we know it. That would be a victory I suppose but at the same time, I would prefer to keep on living. We will have to wait and see what happens. :feelsjuice:

If Russia will be nuking anyone, Germany will be the first target.

There are no winners in a nuclear war. :feelsjuice:
There might be. The winner would be the one to strike first.

Advances in tech now this feasible.

Advances in fuses (to avoid warheads stop destroying each other), advanced sensors to map all an opponents missiles, and reprogramming boosters in flight (to replace failed boosters) make a first strike feasible.

The planners might decide a first strike makes sense even before the tanks start to roll.

Here is the link I read:

https://direct.mit.edu/isec/article/41/4/9/12158/The-New-Era-of-Counterforce-Technological-Change

I hope they nuke this gay earth :feelsjuice: :feelscomfy:

Nuke me first I wanna die

Nuke me first I wanna die
Make sure you're inside the explosion radius. You wouldn't want to die a slow death from radiation burn with boiling pus bubbles all over your body and all kinds of nasty shit.

nigga cant do anything against the whole world, if hes not retard like hitler
JFL @ THINKING THAT HITLER WAS RETARDED.

28708.jpg

tsar bomba cobalt

nato has more
That won't matter. There are ways to intercept nuclear ICBMs before they reach their intended targets. Early detection is of supreme and paramount importance. You can't scramble effective counter-measures, if you don't realize one is headed for you until it's too late.

That won't matter. There are ways to intercept nuclear ICBMs before they reach their intended targets. Early detection is of supreme and paramount importance. You can't scramble effective counter-measures, if you don't realize one is headed for you until it's too late.
Yeah, nuclear war won't happen either, so its not important.

he could win the very easily, he did so much mistakes, even I could do better.
Please if you have time could you elaborate in this one. I always see posts ridiculing stormfrontcels and wehraboos (get it?) who repeat "Germany could have won WW2 if they did this and that" but never an elaborate answer.

Please if you have time could you elaborate in this one. I always see posts ridiculing stormfrontcels and wehraboos (get it?) who repeat "Germany could have won WW2 if they did this and that" but never an elaborate answer.
@proudweeb

I could elab more but for now i can say that:

he could avioded war with ussr, they take the poland together, ussr didnt want war
he didnt had any allies, the whole ww2 was germany vs whole world kek, italy switch sides, japan was fighting his own war
he was very aggressive, he acted like russian csgo player rushing long

There might be. The winner would be the one to strike first.

Advances in tech now this feasible.

Advances in fuses (to avoid warheads stop destroying each other), advanced sensors to map all an opponents missiles, and reprogramming boosters in flight (to replace failed boosters) make a first strike feasible.

The planners might decide a first strike makes sense even before the tanks start to roll.

Here is the link I read:

https://direct.mit.edu/isec/article/41/4/9/12158/The-New-Era-of-Counterforce-Technological-Change
Global nuclear winter would blight out the sun worldwide for twenty years or more destroying all life on the planet. Once again, there are no winners here. :feelsjuice:

bro I played hoi4 so I'm an expert on ww2, I could've won that shit in 10mins :feelsohh:

1. Not turning back to destroy the British at Dunkirk
2. Failing to secure enough oil both before and during the war (this was a MASSIVE problem)
3. Wasting resources on invasion of Norway
4. Dividing forces in 3 rather than in 2 while invading USSR, capturing Leningrad didn't serve much of a purpose, should have pushed towards the Volga valley as that contains majority of Russia's population & factories
5. Failing to build a strategic bomber force that could have taken out Soviet war material production in the Volga valley
6. Wasting enormous resources trying to capture cities like Stalingrad. Should have just bypassed them but hit the factories from overhead.
7. By far the biggest problem was not having enough tanks, planes, truck etc to compete with USA/UK/USSR. They simply didn't have enough resources or factories to match up. But if they fixed the above flaws, they could win before this really started to kill them.
8. Having a horse-drawn supply system rather than truck based like ALL of the allies did. This goes back to NO OIL. Worked ok in France but the USSR was just way too deep to get supplies that far.
9. Not providing adequate winterization for troops, tanks etc for the winter of 41-42. Dumb mistake, did they all just expect to go home the second Moscow fell?
10. Could have knocked out France by Nov 1939 in order to invade Russia earlier
11. Delayed invasion of Russia until June 41, should have been April

YES, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN. nuke the shit out of everyone.
AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE WINNER

"BLACKPILL"

If Russia will be nuking anyone, Germany will be the first target.
Germany probably won't do shit, only way this makes sense is if they nuke a German base that Americans are staging from

I Hope that Shit will implode already

The world is way to gynocentric , favortismic and unfair AS it Is.

I think the curtain will drop soon , We a[UWSL]re animals after all . There are Always some pretedors who want it all AND THEN SOME .[/UWSL]
We are not animals

ROASTING ROASTING ITS COMING ROASTING ROASTING

BREAK FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

selfie sunglasses GIF
nuclear explosion bomb GIF

@SoySupreme @Mecoja @MarquisDeSade

SLIP AND FALL LOSE AND FALL, I WILL NEVER LOOK AWAY. WHEN I LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALLLL

LOSE IT ALL OUTSIDE THE WALL LIVE TO DIE ANOTHER DAYYYYYY

atomic bomb explosion GIF
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f