Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Holy fuck Putin is Terabased.

ROASTING ROASTING ITS COMING ROASTING ROASTING

BREAK FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

selfie sunglasses GIF
nuclear explosion bomb GIF
View attachment 580798

@SoySupreme @Mecoja @MarquisDeSade

SLIP AND FALL LOSE AND FALL, I WILL NEVER LOOK AWAY. WHEN I LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALLLL

LOSE IT ALL OUTSIDE THE WALL LIVE TO DIE ANOTHER DAYYYYYY

atomic bomb explosion GIF
View attachment 580799
Putin rumbles hard.

or roasting with nukes :whatfeels: or should oit be called toasting :dafuckfeels: what do you think:waitwhat:
He is going to deep fry entire world in his oil reserves. We are done for.

ROASTING ROASTING ITS COMING ROASTING ROASTING

BREAK FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

selfie sunglasses GIF
nuclear explosion bomb GIF
View attachment 580798

@SoySupreme @Mecoja @MarquisDeSade

SLIP AND FALL LOSE AND FALL, I WILL NEVER LOOK AWAY. WHEN I LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALLLL

LOSE IT ALL OUTSIDE THE WALL LIVE TO DIE ANOTHER DAYYYYYY

atomic bomb explosion GIF
View attachment 580799

Christ, I hope putin and the rest of his fascist cronies hang for this.

Christ, I hope putin and the rest of his fascist cronies hang for this.
Found the globalhomo neoliberal shitlib.....:feelsEhh:

[Take Joe Biden's cock out of your mouth.] :feelsdevil:

Take your seroquel gulible schizo. Every single reason you hate liberals (muh tyranny) putin does 10x worse.

They can't do much besides of crying. Their materialist, feminazi, shitlib hellhole is going to burn hehe

Take your seroquel gulible schizo. Every single reason you hate liberals (muh tyranny) putin does 10x worse.
Putin is based and will Nuke your ass. Imagine being so cuck to defend globohomo. Oh if you hate him so much you can volunteer and fight him! Because sure i won't lift a finger to prevent him taking over Europe.

Bye bye cuck faggot

Putin is based and will Nuke your ass. Imagine being so cuck to defend globohomo. Oh if you hate him so much you can volunteer and fight him! Because sure i won't lift a finger to prevent him taking over Europe.

Bye bye cuck faggot
You're mentally deranged, step back and read what you write. There's a lunatic who threatened the world with nukes and your response is "liberals owned lol". The west affords you places like this where you can air your contrarian ideas, russian dictatorship affords no such luxury.

They can't do much besides of crying. Their materialist, feminazi, shitlib hellhole is going to burn hehe
I really was hoping for World War III after work today, was literally walking home shouting out loud, "Push the red button motherfuckers!", in front of passing by traffic. I didn't really care either, I'm kinda disappointed of not to see Washington D.C. glassed yet. :feelsjuice:

Nuke press the button

Last edited:
You're mentally deranged, step back and read what you write. There's a lunatic who threatened the world with nukes and your response is "liberals owned lol". The west affords you places like this where you can air your contrarian ideas, russian dictatorship affords no such luxury.
Cry harder cuck faggot. Putin not gonna care buahahahahahahahah

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_094922_707.jpg
    IMG_20220222_094922_707.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 36
Where are you? In Europe?

Are you some kind of dumbass Polack or something? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, ally Poland with the United States and E.U. where you too can enjoy some North African Muslim cultural enrichment like your German neighbor dumbass. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking faggots, I swear. :feelsjuice:

The west affords you places like this where you can air your contrarian ideas, russian dictatorship affords no such luxury.
Imagine being so naive to actually believe this crap. West= imperialist evil on earth. I amore ready to surrender to the Russians. What you gonna do about it? Will you joing ukrianians fighting against evil Putin? Hahahahahaah let's see. Bye

Remember when France nuked Algeria?

> The libs call me a fascist and that makes me upset.
> Processed to side with actual fascist.
Pinhead.
"Actual fascist" based on nothing since Putin is basically a moderate compared to what we actually need. Again: cry hard as you wish, not gonna change the fact that feminized week West can just perish in front of China, Russia and Chechynya

Imagine being so naive to actually believe this crap. West= imperialist evil on earth. I amore ready to surrender to the Russians. What you gonna do about it? Will you joing ukrianians fighting against evil Putin? Hahahahahaah let's see. Bye
Where is this western imperialism. Name one fucking state you useful russian shill.

They litterally made society unlivable for the average man but whatever, let's just pretend everything was fine. However again: Your arguments are not only invalid but you lack the strenght to defend them against me or the Russian (i mean body strenght Lolo lol)

Remember when France nuked Algeria?
Remember when the United States armed Saudi Arabia with weapons killing thousands of Yemenese children and starving out entire cities or villages in process recently?

Pepperidge Farms remembers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Joe Biden: "Russia is disturbing our precious international democratic peace!"

Where is this western imperialism. Name one fucking state you useful russian shill.
Are you actually asking this question you weak faggot?

"Actual fascist" based on nothing since Putin is basically a moderate compared to what we actually need. Again: cry hard as you wish, not gonna change the fact that feminized week West can just perish in front of China, Russia and Chechynya
Moderate? He's a president for life. All media is state owned. All industry is state owned. All opposition gets disappeared. Hyper nationalist rhetoric. He's invading a neighbor as we speak. He's an absolute definition of a fascist.
Use a dictionary before using big words you don't understand.

Remember when the United States armed Saudi Arabia with weapons killing thousands of Yemenese children and starving out entire cities or villages in process recently?

Pepperidge Farms remembers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Joe Biden: "Russia is disturbing our precious international democratic peace!"
According to the faggot up there this is not imperialism

Moderate? He's a president for life. All media is state owned. All industry is state owned. All opposition gets disappeared. Hyper nationalist rhetoric. He's invading a neighbor as we speak. He's an absolute definition of a fascist.
Basically what happens in Canada, Usa and all the nato controlled territory? Oh, and if authority is needed to make life normal and not infested with feminazi and cucks i amore fine with that. Families, law Order. Again: join the army and go fight them, why not?

Canada is a country that exists. Canadians>trashburgers
"Canada" should be nuked.

Now is especially the best time because of the trucker convoy and Trudeau still in hiding. We should take back our Northern lands the same way Russia is reclaiming Ukraine.

"He's a fascist, a president for life without term limits! You're supporting a literal fascist!" :soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile, in rigged so-called western democracies, presidential candidates are chosen well in advance by banks, corporations, NGOs, lobbyists, and the WEF. Shut the fuck up already with your sniveling bullshit virtue signaling. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Basically what happens in Canada, Usa and all the nato controlled territory? Oh, and if authority is needed to make life normal and not infested with feminazi and cucks i amore fine with that. Families, law Order. Again: join the army and go fight them, why not?
Are you braindead? Name one example of a western president for life or opposition getting disappeared.

No it isn't. Even if the comment was factual, which it isn't. Again, use a dictionary.
Yes it is. And it's war crimes, another thing nato Bastards are very experts of. Also, your stupid fat country has bases on my country. This is imperialism. Fuck off. I could probably knock you out with a single punch you American bastard. Go enjoy your strapon

Are you braindead? Name one example of a western president for life or opposition getting disappeared.
Haahahahahahah you gotta be trolling or so ignorant you are not even worth discussing with. Canadian truckers? Gladio operation? Infiltrating local governemnts with your feminist lgbt satanic crap? Gotta go on?

According to the faggot up there this is not imperialism
A majority of western populations especially in the United States are dumb uneducated motherfuckers, I look at my own nation and am surprised how many uneducated ignorant motherfuckers can exist solely in one place. :lul::lul::lul:

Anyway, cry hard faggot, done with u.Not gonna change thr fact that China and Russia are gonna fuxk you over this Time and i will Be so fucking happy about that

"Canada" should be nuked.

Now is especially the best time because of the trucker convoy and Trudeau still in hiding. We should take back our Northern lands the same way Russia is reclaiming Ukraine.
Never gonna happen. Long live Canada:feelsLightsaber:

A majority of western populations especially in the United States are dumb uneducated motherfuckers, I look at my own nation and am surprised how many uneducated ignorant motherfuckers can exist solely in one place. :lul::lul::lul:
Niggas stop fighting in my thread :feelsjuice:.

Just look this retarded IT troll and you'll get a clue about ameritards. They will have a very bad time this Time kek

Absolute satanic ameritard losing his shit because he is gonna get a Raw beating
"I saw a triangle on someones tie therefore there is a pedophile satanic cabal running my country :soy::soy::soy:"
That's you, that's how demented you sound to normal people.

Absolute satanic ameritard losing his shit because he is gonna get a Raw beating
A majority of Americans are brainwashed fucking retards, they're practically bred here, I, unfortunately, have first-hand experience living over here. :feelsjuice:

Just look this retarded IT troll and you'll get a clue about ameritards. They will have a very bad time this Time kek
I'm just over here in Dumbassland [America] waiting for this nation to internally collapse so I can finally enjoy myself fulfilling a life ambition of revenge against all of those who have held me down my entire life. Soon......:feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Yup, filled with sandniggers :smonk:
Cope. Unlike real France, Québec is still white, whiter than Anglo Canada getting flooded by pajeets, chinks and niggers.