Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Holy fuck Putin is Terabased.

Guys we might actually be f*cked. WW3 might happen.

You know why? Because rich people have already bought their place in high tech bunkers where they can survive a nuclear winter.

View: https://youtu.be/TX1sRxCrduA

So they can afford to get rid of us peasants.

I bet some of them have already moved in, watching the news, maybe while eating popcorn.

Last edited:
Guys we might actually be f*cked. WW3 might happen.

You know why? Because rich people have already bought their place in high tech bunkers where they can survive a nuclear winter.

View: https://youtu.be/TX1sRxCrduA

So they can afford to get rid of us peasants.

The last fifteen years and counting while everybody else was distracted...........:feelsjuice:

Alternative map. :lul:

The goal is for the western elite to conquer Russia circling China for last in the creation of a global government state, not sure if the Chinese are dumb enough to fall for it, time will tell. I don't think Russia and China are going to allow that, but the good news is the United States is on the verge of collapse presently where without us the western elite along with all their bastard or bitch offspring are finished permanently. :feelsjuice:

Braindead if you think this'll happen :lul:
Unlikely but not impossible. :feelsjuice:
The goal is for the western elite to conquer Russia circling China for last in the creation of a global government state, not sure if the Chinese are dumb enough to fall for it, time will tell. I don't think Russia and China are going to allow that, but the good news is the United States is on the verge of collapse presently where without us the western elite along with all their bastard or bitch offspring are finished permanently. :feelsjuice:
The EU is the proto-world government.

If Russia joins, they will add Turkey to counter balance.

What's then to stop them from adding Iran later on... then China... world government installed. :feelsrope:

Also, the Chinese might be playing nice with Russia now but if the opportunity were to ever present itself, I would not put it past China to make Russia subordinate to it. :worryfeels:

Last edited:
Where is this western imperialism. Name one fucking state you useful russian shill.
Are you for real with this? The US has been bombing countries non-stop since ww2

Are you for real with this? The US has been bombing countries non-stop since ww2
all in the name to stop terrorism or spread democracy. To who? People who clearly do not want it. Sounds imperialistic to me

Bombing is imperialism? What have they bombed? Iraq that had a history of invading it's own neighbors and run by a genocidal dictator?
And please, don't try to argue that Saddam was a democratic hero.
Or Afghanistan where their government explicitly asked for aid?

I'm just over here in Dumbassland [America] waiting for this nation to internally collapse so I can finally enjoy myself fulfilling a life ambition of revenge against all of those who have held me down my entire life. Soon......:feelsdevil::feelsEhh:
Wait and pray, bro. Wait and pray...

Bombing is imperialism? What have they bombed? Iraq that had a history of invading it's own neighbors and run by a genocidal dictator?
Fuck off already. Asked for help? Just like, you know, donbass republics asked Russia for help? Oh, it's Not imperialism when Usa Bastards do It!

Unlikely but not impossible. :feelsjuice:

The EU is the proto-world government.

If Russia joins, they will add Turkey to counter balance.

What's then to stop them from adding Iran later on... then China... world government installed. :feelsrope:

Also, the Chinese might be playing nice with Russia now but if the opportunity were to ever present itself, I would not put it past China to make Russia subordinate to it. :worryfeels:
Syria, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, China, Cuba, Belarus, and Russia I think are the last nations not under the direct control of the NWO spectrum. Also, add in a few Eurasian nations as well like Kazakhstan. :feelsjuice:

I don't think so, China knows that if it doesn't come to Russia's aid it will be next concerning western imperial aggression, for now at least I believe the Chinese are genuine concerning their Russian ties purely out of their own necessity.

Fuck off already. Asked for help? Just like, you know, donbass republics asked Russia for help? Oh, it's Not imperialism when Usa Bastards do It!
Donbas asked, did the rest of Ukraine ask as well? Because all of Ukraine is getting taken over.

The US has been the most imperialistic state since WW2 by far. Do you know what imperialism means?

Donbas asked, did the rest of Ukraine ask as well? Because all of Ukraine is getting taken over.
Well, dude, it seems like ukraine was actually the one threatening the republics... You know

The US has been the most imperialistic state since WW2 by far. Do you know what imperialism means?
Do you? Please, give me your hilarious definition. What nations has usa taken sovereignty from?

Do you? Please, give me your hilarious definition. What nations has usa taken sovereignty from?
They have crushed countless sovereign governments that went against their will, and installed puppets that suit their agenda. Just look at the massive number of US bases worldwide, they are a text-book definition of an imperialistic state.

Last edited:
They have crushed countless sovereign governments that went against their will, and installed puppets that suit their agenda.
Name them. If they're countless it should be easy for you.

What about all the US backed coups in latin america?

Syria, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, China, Cuba, Belarus, and Russia I think are the last nations not under the direct control of the NWO spectrum. Also, add in a few Eurasian nations as well like Kazakhstan. :feelsjuice:

I don't think so, China knows that if it doesn't come to Russia's aid it will be next concerning western imperial aggression, for now at least I believe the Chinese are genuine concerning their Russian ties purely out of their own necessity.
2020-2024 will be seen as historic years. :feelsPop:

They have crushed countless sovereign governments that went against their will, and installed puppets that suit their agenda. Just look at the massive number of US bases worldwide, they are a text-book definition of an imperialistic state.
How many nations has the United States invaded or toppled over in twenty-five-plus years? I forget and have lost count. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
2020-2024 will be seen as historic years. :feelsPop:
My current estimate is the United States stock market collapses completely by the end of this year or the beginning of the next one, assuming we're not in a major world war over the summer. :lul::lul::lul::feelsjuice:

My current estimate is the United States stock market collapses completely by the end of this year or the beginning of the next one, assuming we're not in a major world war over the summer. :lul::lul::lul::feelsjuice:
It might be a repeat of the Corona 2020 dip. A big dip, but then a new all time high soon. :feelsEhh:

Also, what's your plan B are you planning on being a traitor? :feelzez:

Last edited:
Russia is owned by Jewish Oligarchs and Putin is their bitch

It might be a repeat of the Corona 2020 dip. A big dip, but then a new all time high soon. :feelsEhh:

We're going to see a retrace of March 2020 lows in the stock market if not something completely worst all the way down into the drain of the abyss, I don't think there will be another all times high or bull market, I'll be shocked if there is in this inflationary environment on its way to total hyperinflation, however, upon the rare occurrence that it does happen, it will merely be a very temporary melt-up on its way back down again. Economic collapse with the destruction of the dollar either way no matter which outcome.

Traitor? Not sure what you mean by that, I hate my own government more than the Chinese or Russians, that's for sure. No, I'm an idealist and revolutionary, my dream for most of my life has been a revolution or an uprising throughout the United States for purely domestic [nationalistic] local motives. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
We're going to see a retrace of March 2020 lows in the stock market if not something completely worst all the way down into the drain of the abyss, I don't think there will be another all times high or bull market, I'll be shocked if there is in this inflationary environment on its way to total hyperinflation, however, upon the rare occurrence that it does happen, it will merely be a very temporary melt-up on its way back down again. Economic collapse with the destruction of the dollar either way no matter which outcome.

Traitor? Not sure what you mean by that, I hate my own government more than the Chinese or Russians, that's for sure. No, I'm an idealist and revolutionary, my dream for most of my life has been a revolution or an uprising throughout the United States for purely domestic [nationalistic] local motives. :feelsjuice:
Just a joke I meant by traitor claiming asylum in Russia, making yourself their propaganda piece. :feelsstudy:

Just a joke I meant by traitor claiming asylum in Russia, making yourself their propaganda piece. :feelsstudy:
I'm neither Slavic nor Russian, so no. I'm too poor to go anywhere anyway, even if I wanted to go somewhere else. In reality, I'm part of the poorest segment of the United States barely hobbling by surviving from month to month. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
6bcf7d93b05d3e8321f3435dd554577a54296b0fd99d73c230bbf6dbeea74ab9

Attachments

• 6bcf7d93b05d3e8321f3435dd554577a54296b0fd99d73c230bbf6dbeea74ab9.png
    6bcf7d93b05d3e8321f3435dd554577a54296b0fd99d73c230bbf6dbeea74ab9.png
    505.6 KB · Views: 23
in russia its not illegal to beat your wife

ROASTING ROASTING ITS COMING ROASTING ROASTING

BREAK FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COMING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

selfie sunglasses GIF
nuclear explosion bomb GIF
View attachment 580798

@SoySupreme @Mecoja @MarquisDeSade

SLIP AND FALL LOSE AND FALL, I WILL NEVER LOOK AWAY. WHEN I LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALL LOSE IT ALLLL

LOSE IT ALL OUTSIDE THE WALL LIVE TO DIE ANOTHER DAYYYYYY

atomic bomb explosion GIF
View attachment 580799
BEWAAAAAAAAAAAARE!
Putin paard 2

5930550279474c1d008b5f6f

51FyJPlgwPL AC

Last edited:
lol of course its imperialism you retarded cuck. They literally made up a lie about wmd and destroyed a country, sent it back to the stone age and killed millions of people. Thats worse than anything Russia ever did. Im hoping putin nukes you faggots and wipes your cucked asses from existence.

lol of course its imperialism you retarded cuck. They literally made up a lie about wmd and destroyed a country, sent it back to the stone age and killed millions of people. Thats worse than anything Russia ever did. Im hoping putin nukes you faggots and wipes your cucked asses from existence.
Deposing a dictator and letting people vote is evil imperialism :soy::soy::soy:
You're so desperate to spite society you're willing to contradict them on everything and anything.
If north korea got freed you'd call that evil imperialism too.

Any ricecel who isn’t currently planning on the latter is a super ultra cuck:feelsjuice:

Russia has been backed into a corner by NATO bullies. Every attempt by Russia to try and maintain some kind of relevance in the modern world gets stamped on by the west. I honestly would not blame Russia if they said "fuck it" and went full nuclear. IMO Russia needs to do more to side with China if they want more military and even cultural relevance. The rest of the world needs to unite against western globohomo hegemony.
:yes:

Deposing a dictator and letting people vote is evil imperialism :soy::soy::soy:
You're so desperate to spite society you're willing to contradict them on everything and anything.
If north korea got freed you'd call that evil imperialism too.
LOL are you actually that retarded? you actually believe America wanted to invade Iraq to let people vote? lmao no one is that stupid. it was all based on a complete fabrication of possessing weapons of mass destruction, the whole world knows this except you apparently. And killing millions of Iraqis and turning it into a warring shithole failed state is according to you spreading democracy wow thats actually hilarious :feelskek: :lul: no wonder you retards voted for bush twice

LOL are you actually that retarded? you actually believe America wanted to invade Iraq to let people vote? lmao no one is that stupid. it was all based on a complete fabrication of possessing weapons of mass destruction, the whole world knows this except you apparently. And killing millions of Iraqis and turning it into a warring shithole failed state is according to you spreading democracy wow thats actually hilarious :feelskek: :lul: no wonder you retards voted for bush twice
Way to miss the point illiterate contrarian. Pinhead narrative that dictatorships were actually amazingly humane and free before they got btfo.

Way to miss the point illiterate contrarian. Pinhead narrative that dictatorships were actually amazingly humane and free before they got btfo.
Lol ok retard. So according to your retard logic it’s ok to invade and kill millions of people to “free” them from a so called “dictator”. That’s like Russia nuking America and killing millions of Americans and claiming they’re freeing Americans from nazis. :feelshaha: