Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fuck I went on instagram to lurk on people I went to school with

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
They're all getting on with their life, going to college, job, etc. FUCKING PISSING ME OFF.

ESPECIALLY WHEN I LURKED ON THE FOIDS AND CHADS WHO USED TO BULLY ME OH MY GOD I WENT ON THEIR PAGE TO JERK OFF AND ONLY GOT FUCKING PISSED

"Throwing around kindness like confetti" fuck you no you didn't you fucking made fun of me for being ugly you stupid fucking whore
"Life is meant to be colorful" shut the fuck up you whore you're good looking you live life on easy mode and you're more bland than the bread I eat.
"Be yourself" eat shit you whore I was myself and you rejected me
they post pictures of them in africa to try to pander to people but they're dirty fucking whores despite the niglets they hang out with. Probably fuck them anyway.
They're hanging out with friends and even kissing in their posts or pictures or selfies or whatever. CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT
This is the worst ragefuel I've come across in a while. Can't stand virtue signaling roasties and asshole chads who treated me like shit go on to be successful. And I thought the bible and the sayings went that assholes never won. FUCK

Not to mention their comments is full of fucking MODEL ADVERTISERS TRYING TO RECRUIT THEM

Last edited:
It's all unfair but remember societal collapse is near and they will be burning by the beginning of the mid century.

How do you find people on instagram?

Ive search people on facebook (sock account - Ive never actually had a real facebook account) and I notice they're all mostly inactive profiles, but everyone I search is around 30 to 34 years old, are they all on insta-gram these days? if so , how can i find their instagram profiles?

Every girl travelled in every continent twice on instagram before 25 while i left my room just to buy cigarettes

I don't know why you'd do this to yourself. No good could come out of it. Why I have never had social media bar facebook years ago. Would just be ragefuel and make me want to rope even more.

How do you find people on instagram?

Ive search people on facebook (sock account - Ive never actually had a real facebook account) and I notice they're all mostly inactive profiles, but everyone I search is around 30 to 34 years old, are they all on insta-gram these days? if so , how can i find their instagram profiles?
It can be hard

A lot of people dont use their proper full names like they do on FB and like 60% profiles are on private

Holy fuck this is so brutal
It's all unfair but remember societal collapse is near and they will be burning by the beginning of the mid century.
Cope

I like to see low tier normies who made fun of me now pretend they live some special life. Me and they know its all bullshit

Avoid cucked social media for your own sake and sanity, it's a waterfall of cuckoldry and suifuel.

OP, don't do anything you might rEgRet.

Big cope.

I do hope that you're right, though.

I don't know why you'd do this to yourself. No good could come out of it. Why I have never had social media bar facebook years ago. Would just be ragefuel and make me want to rope even more.

They all need to be beheaded

Every girl travelled in every continent twice on instagram before 25 while i left my room just to buy cigarettes
God dammit :reeeeee:

Everything that is not total shit(as if the end of the world is positive)=cope.
our life is total shit, so yeah anything masking that is cope

Life is so fucking unfair

I still jack off to pics of my female classmates

Agepill is brutal.

Everyone moving on in life while you're still stuck in the same rut of a mindset.

Brutal

Very brutal ngl.

They’re all moving on with their life and doing good while you’re just stuck. I fucking wish I was good looking

boyo a lot of girls from my class are already married and have kids.i graduated school two years ago.imagine my pain

reminds me of my sister :feelsseriously:

Without reading your post:

BAD IDEA :feelscry:

I found one of my biggest bullies profile, he's trying to quit heroin, so I messaged him, tempting him to shoot up. About how he'll feel much better and shit. Lmao

Instagram is faker than roasties chastity. Full of sad, bland and shallow people craving attention and validation while showing life and things they dont possess.

glad i dont use social media, seems like it would be extreme suicide fuel

I do that too. Make me wanna rope

This the worst thing you could possibly do. Brutal suicide fuel every single time.

Just pour salt on a wound bro

The instagrampill is a deadly one.
But I just can't help but stalk my old classmates and current classmates. :feelstrash:

Don’t do that bro, what is seen can never be unseen

I found one of my biggest bullies profile, he's trying to quit heroin, so I messaged him, tempting him to shoot up. About how he'll feel much better and shit. Lmao

I hope you weren't too direct, else he'd see what you are trying to make him do

I did this too but my old classmates are a bunch of looksfaded normies that are wageslaving hard so I'm comfy :feelsokman:

Thats something you, me and everyone else on this forum shouldnt do. Stay off of social media it is dismal. If it helps most these stacies and normies are faking their shit anyways. Know that behind the scene their life isnt as good as it is shown. Do not look at that shit.

Brutal. Well, many of the people I went to high school with ended up in pretty mediocre academic institutions, which is the only lifefuel I get.

But they lifemog me in every other way. I personally know at least a dozen people who regularly fly on private jets and flaunt it on Instagram. Sucks to be a boardingschoolcel.

boyo a lot of girls from my class are already married and have kids.i graduated school two years ago.imagine my pain
Brutal af

God I hate those stupid fucking captions they do to seem deep or better as people
You know the way they afford such trips is by having arab men shit in their mouths though?

i remember i was pretty smart, at least smarter than my retarded companions in school so i thought i would be much better on life than all of them once we finished high school. Right now i'm a jobless useless piece of shit while they have job, girlfriend, they are studying, etc lmao.

Is that how you cope at night? Theyre all having fun out there. And when the foids hit the wall, they still get 1000s of cucks to provide for their ugly asses. Its unimaginably unfair and cruel.
i remember i was pretty smart, at least smarter than my retarded companions in school so i thought i would be much better on life than all of them once we finished high school. Right now i'm a jobless useless piece of shit while they have job, girlfriend, they are studying, etc lmao.

They all lie to us, saying being smart actually matters. Then you grow up and realize it only helps to betabuxx an ugly roastie cunt.

Last edited:
Is that how you cope at night? Theyre all having fun out there. And when the foids hit the wall, they still get 1000s of cucks to provide for their ugly asses. Its unimaginably unfair and cruel.
I don't cope at all, I know that the West will collapse and that most of these trash people will suffer. I literally don't give a shit what they do now.

You know the way they afford such trips is by having arab men shit in their mouths though?
I found that many of the whores I visited had those model-life instagram accounts
They take dicks for some months and then travel around, with the cuck boyfriend stuck in Moldavia