Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Holocaust documentaries are highly effective copes

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
Most people are just depressed by these kinds of films but every time I’ve taken the time to watch some segments I’m shown why my life is 1000x better than any of theirs. Really put things into a different but good perspective for me personally.

Most people are just depressed by these kinds of films but every time I’ve taken the time to watch some segments I’m shown why my life is 1000x better than any of theirs. Really put things into a different but good perspective for me personally.
ye agree. I used to watch videos of curry slum dwellers. when I was in curryland actually visited and lived in a slum for a day. it teaches a nigga empathy and perspective. is very good cope. makes you feel better

I agree a lot of good humor.

I avoid reading anything about the world wars. They were the saddest thing to ever happen in recent history.

ye agree. I used to watch videos of curry slum dwellers. when I was in curryland actually visited and lived in a slum for a day. it teaches a nigga empathy and perspective. is very good cope. makes you feel better
Greetings, fellow Sephirothcel.

IT'S REAL BRO...

I SAW IT ON TV!

Holocaust never happened tho unfortunately

I avoid reading anything about the world wars. They were the saddest thing to ever happen in recent history.
Just wars overall tbh
No starker reminder of how women always win and men always lose.

I used to fucking laugh when they'd show these in burgermutt schools.

I like Nazi documentaries in general. Not even just the ones about the war criminals (like Dr. Oskar Dirlewanger) or the experiments in the concentration camps.

Btw Mengele is boring and overused, they should really make some documentaries about Rascher/Clauberg/Vaernet/Gebhardt/etc., because their ideas were far more "interesting" (height/freezing; sterilization; cure of homosexuality with artificial glands). And some stuff about the Japs (like Unit 731 or the rape of Nanking) is also watchable when you are into atrocities. And some people like Bronislav Kaminski and his brigade too.

I like everything that is available on film about that time, be it the occupation of Norway (thanks to Quisling) or other stuff like crime cases (for example Johann Eichhorn or Paul Ogorzow) - currently I am watching the documentation about the Gauleiter, the propaganda makers. Was generally always interested in Nazis, especially Himmler/Eichmann/Dirlewanger. The music from the period is also interesting.

Well it’s a fictional movie so

I think I get what you mean, but elab? Could be more than what I'm thinking about.
You know what I'm referring to ofc. Mass casualties and trauma in war are usually men and women are always protected by society. Hence women always win.

You know what I'm referring to ofc. Mass casualties and trauma in war are usually men and women are always protected by society. Hence women always win.
Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Don't forget the part when they fuck the invading armies (if the one from their country loses) and then pretend they got raped/had to play along.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Don't forget the part when they fuck the invading armies (if the one from their country loses) and then pretend they got raped/had to play along.
No use lamenting what happened in the past. But it's sad that people are willing to let the same situations play out in the future and even look forward to it because right now they think things are too boring and men "are too weak". Anyone coping with hope of war is all talk. Peace is highly underrated and you don't realize it until you no longer have peace.

No use lamenting what happened in the past. But it's sad that people are willing to let the same situations play out in the future and even look forward to it because right now they think things are too boring and men "are too weak". Anyone coping with hope of war is all talk. Peace is highly underrated and you don't realize it until you no longer have peace.
I ain't got no quarrel with whoever my gov says I have to attack throwing my life away in the process.

I ain't got no quarrel with whoever my gov says I have to attack throwing my life away in the process.
True. The oldest institutionalized version of "let's him and you fight."

I wish my people were Holocausted by the British like that