Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hollow Knight

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★
Played this tranny game... and every redditor are saying "it just liek dork sols kek lmao" "it mesterpiss". This game doesn't feel dark souls at all. It's somewhat pretentious, it tried to be one but it's more like an edgier version of undertale and steven universe.

What's tranny about it? lol. I quit after a few hours because there's no clear way and I didn't feel like wandering around dark tunnels.

gosh i hate steven universe. i also agree that the game feels aimless, a lot like trans identity. :foidSoy::foidSoy:

trannys like it cuz cutesy art style
Nope , it's because the character you play in the game is sexually ambiguous and non-binary , you can read his description online it says "genderless". These are concepts that recur frequently in independent games such as Undertale. This is one of the reasons why I can't take seriously those who recommend indie games to compensate for the mediocrity of AAA games, they suffer from the same mortifying ideology and they constantly expose their political opinions in their fucking games.