Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Holes should study how to be good mothers rather than go to school" says based Russian priest.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Has this man been lynched by the feminazis yet?

"It is more important to teach a seven-year-old girl how to look after a child, and not to read and write, which she already knows how to do. What is there to do in this school? Learn jealousy, name-calling, bad words, rudeness to teachers? Why? And so, she will ready to be a mother. She will be able to do everything."- Based Archpriest Dmitry Smirnov

The othodox christians have their shit together.

My mother could have really used this education. Not that it makes any difference now though.

My mother could have really used this education. Not that it makes any difference now though.
Noodlewhores must need it in more strict fashion.

Based af, when I read stuff like this I wonder why the catholic church has become so cucked

@BabyFuck McGirlsex thoughts?

"It is more important to teach a seven-year-old girl how to look after a child, and not to read and write, which she already knows how to do. What is there to do in this school? Learn jealousy, name-calling, bad words, rudeness to teachers? Why? And so, she will ready to be a mother. She will be able to do everything."- Based Archpriest Dmitry Smirnov

School was made initially for men. Women weren’t even suppose to be in school but some idiots started letting them attend. The environment of male and female is quite destructive and male only schools helps greatly. Many boys are competitive or aggressive only for the sole purpose of females in their vicinity, and when you have a whole bunch of girls with guys it gives men an environment to compete and prove their masculinity. When men attend school with each other, there’s no foids roasting you while you eat your sandwich at lunch or making fun of you. It’s just a bunch of dudes, and there’s no reason to prove grandeur when you’re just around a bunch of other guys all day. And foids living at home learning how to be a mother could actually improve foids. Being able to cook, caring for children, and just cleaning shit. Guys would be at a pretty level field at school since there’s no bitch everyone’s going after or anything. Foids would understand their nature better instead of imitating man behavior (don’t believe me look at feminists.). Instead of gaining orbiters In school and watching men swoon after them (boosting their ego times a billion) they’d be organizing shelves or playing an instrument. Degeneracy could be cut down quite low if women never attended school with men. I also believe it would prevent females from having an identity crisis where they think they’re a guy or lesbian or some weird crap.

Absolutely true and honest.
Education in the west is just a vessel for women to fuck around with Chads.

Putin-era foids are too busy twerking:

Modern foods go to school to learn how to be cumdumpsters instead

>State television website
>Controversial
Russians are doomed kek

Women rights was a mistake.

I don't mind then going to school, everyone needs basic math and language education nowadays. They should just add extra classes for women teaching them how to cook, do housework, be good mothers etc like in certain based countries I will not name here. Of course men should also have extra classes then teaching them how to not become a cuck.

Shut up slavcoper. Your married opinions are irrelevant. I followed your virginity rules, now where is my wife???

fucking based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back