Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Hole complains about being approached by non chad men. This makes me want to approach women tbh.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Seriously, if it wasn't for the white knights, approaching women as an ugly fuck just to piss them off would be worth it. Look at how this roastie screeches because she's getting attention from non chad men. It must destroy her self esteem.

Approaching random women makes you a sexist nowadays. Very cool. Maybe I should watch some PUA videos and start doing this just for self-amusement.

OHHHH BUT YOU NEED TO TRY!!! Start a convo and be funny and you'll get any girl you want!!! It's all about personality!:soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This rule only applies to non-Chads. Women are hypocritical.

Eye up your looks match to be honest.

OHHHH BUT YOU NEED TO TRY!!! Start a convo and be funny and you'll get any girl you want!!! It's all about personality!:soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Based graycel with a based username :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Welcome aboard :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

over if women don't approach you

Screenshot before its deleted

Ppkk

Of course these sluts only want to be approached by (Giga) Chads. It really pisses them off when confident sub5's actually talk to them.

I’m gonna approach as many women as possible and be as calm and collected. All to piss them off :feelshmm:

Wasn't there some curry PUA who literally got arrested (in UK, if I remember well) for approaching women in the street a few years ago?

Wasn't there some curry PUA who literally got arrested (in UK, if I remember well) for approaching women in the street a few years ago?

Foids are more Nazi than Nazis.

If you are ugly it´s rape

Approaching random women makes you a sexist nowadays. Very cool. Maybe I should watch some PUA videos and start doing this just for self-amusement.
Honestly, same lol. :dab:

JFL, I knew immediately that was going to be a post from twoxchromosomes.

That and FDS has the most entitled nasty women on the internet.

No talking to women unless you already have a harem.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Women live in suck a fucking entitled reality that theres way too many people that want to pursue them, want to help them, want to know them, want to romantically involve with them, that being approached by those sub-ideal is considered harrasment and fucking inequality. Yes, it is inequality that they get that while we are left to rot alonewith not a single soul caring one bit if we die.

JFL it is so comical, I want to nuke this eart, it is so comical that the society claims that owmen are the victims!! like what in the actualbullshit fuck!!!!!!!'

AND YES BTW I AM A LOW-TEST MALE WHO NEVER IRL APPROACHES WOMEN. HASNT LEAD ME TO ANY ROMANTICAL SUCCESS SO STOP COMPLAINING YOU FUCKING CUNTS UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO REWARD THOSE THAT LEAVE YOU ALONE YOU DUMB LYING BITCHES

Walk up to bitch literally holding frame (picture frame)

once again proof women hate men and view us as subhumans below them who should stick to ourselves until we die. why even bother as a non chad male, take the apathypill

They also can't fake that they are so hot only Chads can approach.
Of course these sluts only want to be approached by (Giga) Chads. It really pisses them off when confident sub5's actually talk to them.

"Just approach women bro!!!!11" :bluepill::bluepill::soy:

Imagine being so privileged that people wanting to to talk to you is is such an inconvenience. Men have actual problems to deal with, (such as social isolation and poverty) while all foids complain about is ugly men approaching them and the fact that they should be allowed to get fucked by chad without suffering any consequences.

View attachment 485346

Seriously, if it wasn't for the white knights, approaching women as an ugly fuck just to piss them off would be worth it. Look at how this roastie screeches because she's getting attention from non chad men. It must destroy her self esteem.
IncelTear has picked your thread out of context. The foid or the soy who did that only remarked if foids have their path blocked. But what's about asking their names? Of course is a innapropiate uestion if isn't done by Chad. You ITCucks can fuck off.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pdjubv/women_we_dont_want_strange_men_harassing_us_in/

you mean to tell me pua doesnt work? shocking shit my dude

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::no::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::bluepill:
:bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::soy::foidSoy::soy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Women always saying that it is the man's job to make all the moves.
-Man makes moves to try and start something
Women: B-BUT THIS IS HARASSMENT, I FEEL HARASSED BY THESE CREEPY RAPISTS!!!

Then gets wet when Chad gets in view and she goes straight for him and will do anything to have his attention in the hopes of having him inside her, or she will throw herself at Chads in whatever way, place or condition they can just by the fact they are there near her and they talk to her.

then i guess every women i've ever tried to interact with was somehow magically permanently busy :feelsXmas:
I’m gonna approach as many women as possible and be as calm and collected. All to piss them off :feelshmm:
and just as calm and collected ur gonna land in jail

Last edited:
I don't care what this whore says. I'll keep approaching until I reach the age of 28 (although I haven't started yet), at which point it'll be over. Plus it also depends on the country, my country has pretty friendly people, it is almost impossible for me to go out and NOT have a conversation with some stranger (even women). So yeah, fuck you hole, you can't tell me what I can and cannot do, God why are women so fucking entitled.