Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hole brain criticises looksmaxxers for having unhealthy obsession over their appearance

blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★
Won't say anything, I think you can already figure out the cognitive dissonance for yourself
Salem tovar

i wonder if she sees reflection in the mirror as her own

300-900k subscribers, real names, 15-45 minutes videos of talking heads in overdecorated room filled with cheap chinese plastic garbage, speaking about some retarded irrelevant, not even reporting on it but trying to find lowest retard common denominator to zeombify with own worldviews.
This feels like the rick and morty episode where the alien puts them in a simulation running filled with npcs running on 5% computing power to save energy
Nikki carreon

looks like she overdosed on plastic surgery

high iq observation

300-900k subscribers, real names, 15-45 minutes videos of talking heads in overdecorated room filled with cheap chinese plastic garbage, speaking about some retarded irrelevant, not even reporting on it but trying to find lowest retard common denominator to zeombify with own worldviews.
This feels like the rick and morty episode where the alien puts them in a simulation running filled with npcs running on 5% computing power to save energy
View attachment 1151077
Her looksmatch:
R.949964d38a093e0e23b52123effaef71

View attachment 1151077
it reminds me all those fake "restoration" channels that are affiliated with youtube, or something of the same sort. Only here we have a talking npc foid head that spurts random nonsense about modern culture and "hot" topics.

she only does it for herself sweaty

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO THIS BITCH IS FUCKING UNIMAGINABLE FUCKING WHORE SLUT DESERVES TO BE BEHEADED RUTHLESSLY AND FED TO DOGS.

the only lesson looksmaxxing taught me is not to mouthbreathe

jfl at foids trying to "looksmax"

it's for males only you retarded foids