Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Hoi4cels GTFIH

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★
What do you use for your divisions? I'm new to the game so I have not understood all the mechanics yet

Currently, I use 6 infantry + a mix of mechanised artillery and light tanks for my divisions

3 light tanks + 6 medium for tank divisons

Playing as Germany fighting France and it seems that their troops are unkillable. Why? I even used some heavy tank divisions but they didn't budge.

I could ask hoi4 reddit but I don't want to surround myself with soys & normscum

@CruxGammata

I use 6 infantry + a mix of mechanised artillery and light tanks for my divisions
Never mix your divisions (infantryman+ motorised) because you will limit your max speed.
The best infantry div template for german pve is 7/2 20 width (7 infantry 2 artillery) + arty support and the very important engineer company for entrenchment and crossing rivers etc...
3 light tanks + 6 medium for tank divisons
This template suffer from poor organisation and will never break through the soviets.
You should always add motorized corps to your tank divisions.
6 medium tanks + 4 motorized (not mechanized) + engineer company and arty support for a little bit of soft attack is the best way to melt the USSR.
Playing as Germany fighting France and it seems that their troops are unkillable. Why?
Where are you attacking them from?
And do you have air superiority?

i havent played hoi4 in years but there's a steam guide for each optimal unit formation for each terrain
i used to just use motorized and micro my way into running into all other victory points

Idk I just use 20 width infantry divisions with an artillery battalion + anti air/artillery/engineer/reconnaissance support company (if possible)
and 40 width medium tank divisions with motorized for organization + the above support companies (if possible) if I'm playing a major power

Last edited:
i havent played hoi4 in years but there's a steam guide for each optimal unit formation for each terrain
Those are too complicated, sub-optimal and impossible to mass produce and maintain.
after 1.4k hours these are the only things I put my factories to produce
-small arms
-support eq
-arty
-medium tanks
-motorized (the basic opel blitz)
-fighter aircraft
-cas when I feel like it, but it's not worth it really
-convoys

Are the marines any good?

Never mix your divisions (infantryman+ motorised) because you will limit your max speed.
The best infantry div template for german pve is 7/2 20 width (7 infantry 2 artillery) + arty support and the very important engineer company for entrenchment and crossing rivers etc...
Which type of arty should I choose? I see that there are many types...

Motorized artillery or standard artillery?

Right. By motorized do you mean motorized infantry?
this one

What's so bad about the other tank types?
Medium tanks are the most cost efficient.
You need chromium for heavy tanks which is hard to afford as germany

The border I think?
You should go around the maginot line (german-frencgh borders), do this by invading the the BENELUX countries one by one:
1-Invade and secure the Netherlands.
2-Storm Belgium, by doing so, Belgium will join the allies and France will send their divisions to Beligium but you should beat them there with the template I suggested and air superiority.
3-Never attack Luxembourg before France is defeated.