Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hobbies just aren’t fun anymore

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
i have to force myself to even watch tv and movies just so i can keep up with conversations at work but most of the time i just can’t do it. Videogames are boring as well. I try the beach and hiking too but it just isn’t fun anymore. It’s like without female companionship you just can’t derrive pleasure from the little things.

yes true

I am at the Idgaf stage, if you reach somehow it, you may recover some life energy

I recently lost one of my last major copes, videogames. Fuck :(

grayjedi90 said:
I recently lost one of my last major copes, videogames. Fuck :(
lost or quit

Just LOL @ doing boring shit to appease normalfags that hate you either way because of F A C E
A
C
E.

nausea said:
lost or quit

lost but i don't know i think i quit, at the moment i have no motivation to play anything everything seems boring

nausea said:
broken pc?

nah i have a ps4 and pc but i get no joy out of it anymore

nausea said:
ah yes got it

it may be a transient stage

my problem is even now that i dont game, i don't know what else to do as hobby nothing interests me D:

grayjedi90 said:
nausea said:
ah yes got it
it may be a transient stage
my problem is even now that i dont game, i don't know what else to do as hobby nothing interests me D:
yea I just watch youtube and here

nausea said:
Same except I can't even find interesting videos anymore and keep rewatching the same old videos and refreshing this site. There are hours when all I do is wonder what to do on the internet.

The Sissy apple doesn't fall fall from the slutty tree.

grayjedi90 said:

I must hold back the temptation to recommend another certain hobby. It's has a fair amount of stigma on here.

Jockcel said:
nausea said:
Same except I can't even find interesting videos anymore and keep rewatching the same old videos and refreshing this site. There are hours when all I do is wonder what to do on the internet.
I know.......