Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hitting 6 feet is the most important milestone in a young man's life

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
This is the time where a boy becomes a man, where he transitions into adulthood. This is when the world begins to respect him, see him as a masculine figure with responsibility and ownership. This is the time when a man can began to take on the world, realize his potential. There is NO time in a man's life more important than hitting 6 feet. It is IMPOSSIBLE to continue on with life until you meet this. You can't skip it.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME ROPE. I need my copes as a 5 foot 8 manlet. FUUUUUUUUUCK ITS SO OVER

holy fuck thats brutal

Nonsense.

The most important milestone is sticking your dick inside a vagina.

Sorry, but adding two inches to my height wouldn't do shit for me. Heck, adding 5-10 inches to my height wouldn't do shit except make foids even more terrified of me.

Also:

15-30cm can make or break you

Height is everything, either youre 6'+ or youre asexual

6'2

6' is average these days

This is the time where a boy becomes a man, where he transitions into adulthood.
I can confirm. I'm 5'3", yet everyone treats me like a kid even though I'm a grown man with a fucking beard.

Drink a lot of hormone-laden cheap supermarket milk. I heard that can make you grow even as an adult. Try a gallon a day see if it does anything.

This is the time where a boy becomes a man, where he transitions into adulthood. This is when the world begins to respect him, see him as a masculine figure with responsibility and ownership. This is the time when a man can began to take on the world, realize his potential. There is NO time in a man's life more important than hitting 6 feet. It is IMPOSSIBLE to continue on with life until you meet this. You can't skip it.
So basically most here aren't even men by society's standards

6'0 tallfag here, women treat me more subhumanly than ER, ET, Jsanza and Kent combined.

What about Blacks that aren't 6'0"+?

So much for your precious JBB theory :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Ive been saying this forever, if youre black just buy an oversized white T, bb shorts and a gold chain

100% guaranteed you will get laid within 24 hrs

Thugmaxxing as a black guy is extremely legit

Under 6ft is death. It's simple as that. If I was 6ft I would be significantly more confident and could properly lowinhib maxx. Even better so if I was 6'3

Ive been saying this forever, if youre black just buy an oversized white T, bb shorts and a gold chain

100% guaranteed you will get laid within 24 hrs

Thugmaxxing as a black guy is extremely legit
But what about this?

Height is everything, either youre 6'+ or youre asexual
According to your own words, being under 6'0" means youre asexual to women. I'm 5'8", so what does that make me?
:feelstastyman::feelsseriously:
Also this logic also applies to 5'10" 8/10 white chads as well. JFL AT THIS LOGIC :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I stopped growing when I was like 15 or 16 at 5'5. It's over.

Being six feet tall isn't even notable these days, it's expected of you.

Nonsense.

I realized the magnitude of this today. Brutal.

Yup, but having a looking good face after puberty is thee most important milestone of a man's life

Drink a lot of hormone-laden cheap supermarket milk. I heard that can make you grow even as an adult. Try a gallon a day see if it does anything.
Are you serious? Do you think I could grow more at 22? I’m like 5 11- 6ft now but if I could gain a few inches that would be great.

if the average becomes 6'0 then foids will go for the 20 percentile in height. that means the new minimum will become something like 6'3-6'4.
also assuming that height alone will get you laid :feelsokman:. you can be a 5'2 incel or a 6'2 incel, doesnt change the fact that women will still be disgusted by you

Below 6 ft is considered dwarf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back