Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hitler did nothing wrong.

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Hi cucktears.

True but I think this shouldn't be in an inceldom thread.

Yet another user losing it

He should've gassed more kikes thou.

He should've gassed more kikes thou.
SneakPower611
The complete George Fentanyl Floyd avi saga

I strongly agree

True but I think this shouldn't be in an inceldom thread.
Have you seen ID for a while? This is one of the more on topic ones at this point. It’s just been sewer garbage

He was a vegan :feelspuke:

Low effort troll. I mean if you want to shitpost on id, make it at least in a funny way.

Yes he did...

He lost ww2!

Now the jews took over everything!
(That's why everything sucks)

Hi CuckTears. You’re all a bunch of giga faggots, landwhales, and incels in denial :dab:

Actually there may be one example. I think he should have taken the Autobahn more seriously and used it to funnel tanks into the Soviet Union.

Hitler had the same racial views as the modern foid.

Foids are white supremacists confirmed
...they are though? :feelsseriously:

why do you think they want chad only

foids are racist piece of shits. They pretend they arent to hide it and use pussy pass to deflect it

The only thing Hitler did wrong was not doing what he was accused of doing.

Nice bait faggot:feelsautistic:
ZomboMeme 24042021101541

No one in their right mind believes in the holohoax. Dumb fuck.
That guy just said more should have been gassed.
If it never happened, then he wouldn't have said more.

That guy just said more should have been gassed.
If it never happened, then he wouldn't have said more.
Nobody was gas you fucking kike faggot. Although kikes should have been. That was Hitler's biggest mistake.

Nobody was gas you fucking kike faggot. Although kikes should have been. That was Hitler's biggest mistake.
Holy shit, you didn't even understand what I just said. You are a stormfront low iq cuck subverting this forum, kys.

Killing 6.000.000 of kikes wasn't wrong ?

Yes he did...

He lost ww2!

Now the jews took over everything!
(That's why everything sucks)

As the saying goes, "to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

Wrong, he did something wrong: losing the war.

Hitler had the same racial views as the modern foid.
Like women, he was into hard-core eugenics. But he did not lie about it, which makes him more respectable.

Wrong, he did something wrong: losing the war.
This thb. If he had won the war, all the cucks of today would be Nazi worshippers.

“Of course gassing the Jews was necessary… it was the decent thing to do.”:soy::soy::soy:

You shouldn't give cuck queers attention. Brazillian Smega got banned months ago. That subreddit is dead. We won the Incel wars.

Like women, he was into hard-core eugenics. But he did not lie about it, which makes him more respectable.
Cope. Women don't practice eugenics. They practice dysgenics.

Cope. Women don't practice eugenics. They practice dysgenics.
Depends on the point of view but let’s agree that women don’t select for attributes that are necessary to maintain our current level of civilisation.

"why there are so many nazi"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This thb. If he had won the war, all the cucks of today would be Nazi worshippers.

“Of course gassing the Jews was necessary… it was the decent thing to do.”:soy::soy::soy:
Women are already nazi worshippers in dating and in bed. They just dont want to admit it

He was against multi-racial societies which I agree with. I also support the eugenics program that was carried out.

I wish all Jews moved to Israel, and stopped pushing this multi-racial madness to feel safer in the diaspora.

Last edited: